LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Q7:Looking back at the preliminary
task, what do you feel you have
learnt n the progression from it to
the full product ?
Firstly, throughout our preliminary film I felt as if there was bad
framing throughout. For example there was one scene shot where
we could she another media group working in the background. This
to me is a clear example of bad framing. I felt as if the bad framing
could have been improved if we had more time to create out film.
However from this experience I learnt that good framing is
important when making our official opening title sequence for our
film, and because of this lesson lesson learnt, we as a group
improved the framing of our shots
Improvements on framing in our final
opening title sequence
Within our preliminary task we were in experienced in the sense
that we didn't’t know how to successfully execute a match cut.
And in result of this, within the preliminary task we ended up
having a terrible match cut or two. However once we reviewed
over our footage that we had filmed and edited and realized
what we did wrong and what we hand to improve on when it
came to our official opening title sequence.
Example of bad match cut in our
Example on improvements on match
cut in the official opening title
Within our preliminary task we used a title font and size that was
unprofessional. It was bland and was shown at the end of the
opening on blank screen without any music or sound effects to
back it up. Also we didn’t credit everyone involvement in the
making of the film which was unprofessional. This for us didn't’t
work due to the fact that originally we wanted our credits to go
over moving images but at the time we didn't’t know how to do
that. But from doing our official opening title sequence we learnt
that that when using adobe after effects we could put title
credits over moving images.
Title credits from official title opening
Throughout our preliminary task I felt as if the acting wasn’t that
great, although that isn’t the key element in the task, it was a
little bit off putting to see one of the actors smiling in what was
supposed to be a serious interrogation. I felt as if within the
preliminary task, we as a group didn’t take the task as seriously
as we should have, and as a result of this, our main actor who
was interrogating was smiling and laughing in some of the
scenes. However within the official opening title sequence we
learnt that it was important to be serious, and keep up our roles
when on camera.