1411 Sandamont Dr.
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
Home: (812) 537-1673 Email: email@example.com
Mobile: (513) 846-0644 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamieoneill5
Senior IT Leader – combining strong leadership and process improvement methodology to create and
manage development and project teams
Broad technical knowledge gained by successfully managing all aspects of multi-vendor, multi-platform
applications with complex business logic. Outstanding communicator for both technical and non-technical,
able to train associates in complex concepts and ideas and ways of continuous process improvement. Proven
track record supporting all phases of development life cycle from project initiation through maintenance.
Experienced leader developing, implementing, training and mentoring teams of Quality Assurance, Project
Managers, Developers, and Business Analysts.
• Quality Assurance (QA & QC) • Offshore and Multi-site Management
• Software Development Life Cycle Management • Business Analyst Management
• Continuous Process Improvement • Incident and Problem Management
• Procedures Development • Availability and Risk Management
• Budget and Capital Management • Service Support Management
• ITIL Service Delivery Management • Audit and Regulatory Controls
FIFTH THIRD 2010 - present
A Super Regional Bank
VP of Business Analyst Manager- Cincinnati. Ohio (2013-present)
Leading a team Business Analysts and Service Management Teams supporting the Commercial Credit and
• Dramatically improved the relationship and collaboration between line of business and IT which enabled
the team to handle more projects simultaneously
• Spearheaded a $10M+ Small Business Lending Program which improved credit decisions
• Achieved a reduction in credit decisions from 3 days to instant through new scorecard framework
• Championed a portal solution which eliminated dozens of manual spreadsheets
• Redesigned the initiate, define, and design processes resulting in improved project predictability
• Created project and release dashboards and presented monthly to Sr. Management
• Developed a product roadmap which improved the project prioritization process between line of business
and IT initiatives
• Motivated application team to complete several large - complex releases on-time and within budget
• Implemented standards for requirement artifacts which reduced build and test time lines
VP of Quality Assurance Manager- Cincinnati. Ohio (2010-2013)
Formed a new team of over 100 onshore & offshore Quality Assurance professionals supporting the
Commercial Bank, executed on average 32.4k test cases, 19.2k regression test cases per year, and identified
Jamie O’Neill (513) 846-0644 Page 2
• Created automated smoke tests for several Commercial applications
• Designed a risk based solution, created better visibility into QA’s testing approach and created a more
structured approach on crashing the testing cycle
• Led a bank-wide initiative to develop a new hybrid automation framework (data, keyword, & modular)
• Identified quality assurance concerns and communicates information to the responsible parties as well
partnering with the business striving for the best outcome
• Developed a framework for standardized metrics and implementing data sourcing and tracking in order
to continually track metrics for business and IT leaders
• Spearheaded Bank wide process improvements for QA
• Implemented process improvements that resulted defect rate reduction by ~67%
• Facilitated best practice sessions for cross functional QA Teams
• Developed and implemented QA processes, and developed and led software QA programs
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS (Various Locations) 1990 – 2009
A global financial and employer services organization
Director of Production Support and Quality Assurance - Covington, Kentucky (2004-2009)
Lead a team of 27 senior managers and associates comprised of three teams (Quality Assurance, Software
Engineers, and Business/Systems Analysts) supporting Fidelity’s Defined Contribution (DC) business.
Fidelity’s DC business processes on average $4.5 billion and 10.1 million financial transactions on a daily
basis for over 42,000 plans with $770 billion in assets.
• Created the framework ensuring all systems issues are reviewed through a consistent process improving
the application success rate from 89% to 99.94% as well as flawlessly processing an average $4.5 billion
in trades on a daily basis.
• Initiated and completed multiple process improvements reducing company’s on-going costs in 2008-
2009 by $3.7 million annually.
• Created web base application for IT employees in an effort to educate on QA and testing team
procedures which resulted in 30% reduction in missed development project goals.
• Directed company-wide Six Sigma continuous improvement project improving De Minimus letter
efficiencies from zero sigma to 4.2 sigma.
• Chaired Governance Board and performs architectural reviews for development projects providing
guidance and implementation strategies as well as ensuring a standard process for all major development
• Responsible for continuous risk minimization for all systems functionalities and enhancements
dramatically reducing financial and reputational losses for Fidelity Investments.
• Supported large market clients through implementation of recordkeeping products leading to successful
start-up and retention of those clients.
• Directed a multi-year project resolving over 200 significant business inconsistencies resulting from Loan
Default and Leave of Absence enhancements.
• Led multiple projects is support of Auto Enrollment season for several large clients, which ensured new
and existing clients were successfully implemented.
Production Services Manager/Sr Prod. Services Manager – Marlborough, Massachusetts (2000-2004)
Engaged project manager who supervised associates and liaised between the business and systems for
internal and external customer complaints resulting in systems solutions for the business.
• Managed several projects eliminating manual processing by creating new straight-through process
• Developed and tracked departmental service level agreements through testing client files, fixing defects,
and assisting in crisis management leading to 99.9% client retention.
• Achieved measurable managerial success by attaining a Gallup Survey score of 4.74 out of 5 which is
within the top range for all Fidelity managers.
Jamie O’Neill (513) 846-0644 Page 3
• Spearheaded a taskforce to eliminate system’s issues that were negatively affecting the Implementation
process, which created a smoother implementation experience.
Held additional positions of increasing responsibilities.
Bunker Hill Community College (Boston, Massachusetts)
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
• ITIL certified
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• Influence Management
• Facilitative Leadership
• Mastering Meetings
• Risk Management
• Object Oriented Design • Effective Management • Negotiation Management
• Project Management
Outstanding Service Awards (OSA) - Received five prestigious OSA recognition awards, representing a
select group of individuals awarded this achievement each year
Spot Awards - Received over 60 Spot Awards awarded for teamwork, innovation, problem solving,
achievement, and customer service
Green Jacket Award of Achievement - Individual Contributor of the year for the IT department –
demonstrating leadership, ingenuity, cost savings, and team spirit for the entire organization
• United Way Coordinator for major division within Fidelity Investments. Achieved the highest participant
rate to date at Fidelity.
• Relay For Life, coordinator for cancer society walks.
• Soccer coach for Hidden Valley Lake boys’ and girls’ teams, primary education.
Managed projects in the following applications and technologies as well as other Fidelity and Fifth Third
• .NET • DB2 • PowerBuilder
• Access Database • HP QTP • Quality Center (HP)
• Business Objects • ITG/Mercury • SQL
• C++ • ITIL • SQL Server
• CICS • Mainframe • Sybase
• ClearCase • MQ • TSO/ISPF
• CreditPath (D+H)
• MS Office
• Omnipay (Sungard)
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.