1. JAWED ALI KHAN
House No-624E/6 2nd
Floor Mob: +91 9971888193
Govind Puri, Kalkaji, New Delhi -110019
A competent Telecom & IT professional with 9 years of hands on experience. Seeking a position to utilize my
skills and abilities in an industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful
Orange Business Services India Solutions Pvt. Ltd., March 2010 - Till Date
Order-to-Cash Operations Analyst
Orange Business Services is one of the leading Telecommunication and Network Company in Europe and now
operating worldwide. It’s a subsidiary of France Telecom and has business spread over 220 regions worldwide.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Responsible for day to day OTC operations which includes monthly telecom billing and revenue assurance
• Accountable for the ordering chain and billing execution for a customer contract and in liaison with the different
internal and external actors of customer contract.
• International billing management including reporting and claim management.
• Contribute to the billing accuracy and timely billing.
• Dedicated and customized service to the customer around the billing and reporting activities.
• In charge of the billing quality and of the customer satisfactions.
• Entrusted with the responsibility of maintaining 100% Billing Accuracy & Controlling the invoice production
efficiently as well as the Invoicing quality measurement.
• Functioning as a key contributor for cost assurance & Reject/discards management.
• Managing & Supporting ABU (Account Business Unit) OTC director/ manager in Revenue Assurance activities.
• Suggest and implement improvements of the OTC management of the contract.
• Ensuring automation and optimization of the existing reports and processes.
• Dexterously validating & executing billing for all kinds of Purchase Order received from the customer for
• To evaluate and identify enhancement strategies to improve results and performance, implement and monitor
quality assurance processes.
• Involved in billing analysis, working on billing preparation & validation, tools evolution, re-rating.
• Third party vendor (TPV) invoice management.
• Initiating cash collection process in collaboration with Account receivable team.
• Closely following up with the customer about the unpaid invoices for its timely payment and if there are any
outstanding issues related to it.
• Lead and Managing team of Analysts.
• Coaching, developing and establish succession plans for the team.
• Generate/follow-up actions with regards to reconciliation, SOX and other operating control execution related
2. Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited, one of Asia’s leading integrated telecom services providers with operations in India Sri
Lanka and Africa.
Corporate Relationship Manager (CSD) - November 2008 to March 2010
• The Corporate Relationship Manager is responsible for managing the quality of services delivered to assigned
• To manage customer expectations and develop strong relationships. To be involved in post-sales activities across
the organization ensuring sustainable service delivery.
• Be the post sales/ implementation single point of contact (SPOC) for all customer service and quality of services.
• Manage end to end customer service delivery day to day operation for Enterprise customers.
• Periodic review meetings with clients to ensure service quality levels are as per SLA to handle their challenges and
• Handled customer escalations and ensure timely closure of QRC related issues for Mobile and Fixed line
customers including technical issue.
• Building and maintaining healthy business relationship with clients, ensuring high customer satisfaction matrices
by achieving delivery & service quality.
• Review with account managers on action plan, MOM’s on CSR and administrating and achieving the
• Review monthly customer feedback through customer review exercise.
• Organized several road shows and mega meets to attracts and show case products and business opportunities.
• Driving sales of products company paid and individual owned is assigned sets of accounts through channel
• Ensuring that provided retention tool has been configured in billing system and confirm back to customer.
• Assist for contract renewals and upgrade plan on the basis of new service/ product offerings to customer.
• Maintain good relationship and service quality at high level.
• Identifying and networking with prospective clients, generating business from existing accounts and achieving
profitability and increased sales growth.
• Ensuring timely payment of the invoices by clients, managing the collection of the account assigned.
• Visiting the escalated accounts for close looping of the concerns.
• Coordinating with various departments internally to get the cases closed of the team.
Backend Operation (SMG) - September 2006 to October 2008
• Managed backend operations team for department Service Management Group.
• Taking care corporate customers activation process for Postpaid cellular services.
• Regular follow up with internal departments for resolution corporate customers issue and ensuring timely
resolution and close looping of the cases after sales service.
• Monitoring SLA and analyze the data and highlight these cases to higher authority.
• Daily briefing to the entire team by collecting updated information on product and process.
• Organize training for Corporate Sales Associate (CSA) team for smooth operation for corporate customers
in different areas.
• Handling Corporate Customer’s QRC (Query, Request and Complaint) via e-mails.
• Taking care escalations of the cases and responsible for timely resolutions of customer queries, complaints
• Provide Root cause analysis for service failure, beyond SLA, provisioning error and network related cases.
• Imparting refresher / training sessions for product, process and service provisioning.
• Prepare MIS for FTR (First Time Resolution), NFTR cases for Query, Request and complaint.
• Sharing MIS & dashboard on weekly and monthly basis.
3. Professional Qualifications :
• MBA in Operation & Project Management from “EIMSR” India in 2014.
• ITIL@V3 certification in IT Service Management , India in 2012.
• Certificate in Computing (CIC) from IGNOU India.
Academic Qualifications :
• Graduation in Science from Utkal University, India, Odisha in the year 1999.
Father’s Name : Mr. BELAL KHAN
Date of Birth : 17th
Marital Status : Married
Language Known : English, Hindi, Oriya & Urdu & Bengali
Passport No. : M-779858
Hobbies & Interest : Playing Cricket, Listening to Music
Nature : Social, Disciplined, Honest, Systematic, Workaholic
Dated: ...................... (JAWED KHAN)