This is part of a Mathematics Quiz that we conducted at our school. For more information, visit http://sneeze10.blogspot.com/2012/11/mathematics-quiz-at-school.html
Answers at: http://www.slideshare.net/Jayanth-R/3-mental-ability-answers
• A grid will be shown on the next slide.
• Every team is required to choose a number from
it, starting from Team 1 to Team 6.
• Every team gets two questions.
• Each number will lead to a question.
• There will be a time limit for the question based
on the difficulty level.
• All questions will be multiple choice.
• Every correct answer will earn a team 10 points.
A circular park of 20 metre diameter has a circular path just
inside the boundary of width 1 metre.
The area of the path is (in sq.m):
I think of a number, add 10 to it and divide the
answer by 2. Let the resulting number be x.
Starting with x, how can I get my original number
a) Multiply x by 2 and then subtract 10 from the result
b) Divide x by 2 and then add 10 to the result
c) Multiply x by 2 and then add 10 to the result
d) Add 2 to x and then divide the resulting number by 10
A boy started from his home. After walking 5 km
towards east, he turned to his right and walked
for 8 km. Then he again turned to his right and
walked for 10 km. In which direction was he from
A is B‟s sister. C is B‟s mother. D is C‟s father. E
is D‟s mother. A is the ___________ of E.
b) Grand Daughter
c) Great Grand Daughter
d) Great Grand Mother