The main objectives of this
• To get some fact and findings
about terrorism specially in the
field/ sector of education
• To know about the route causes
of terrorism attacks on education
• To highlight the impacts of
terrorism on education in future
and present also. (where we are
now and where we will
• What should be our future
strategy for that or for to face
• Either by the state or by the non
state actors, is the cruelest of
crimes which kills less
criminals but more innocent
• Terrorism has no absolute and
globally accepted definition.
• If simply stated, terror is
extreme or intense fear.
• It is a psychological
state, which combines the
physical and mental efforts to
create terror and insecurity.
• Pakistan is fighting against the
threat of terrorism on both the
fronts; external as well as
• The derailing of democracy has
had a preformed impact on
• Pakistan’s involvement in the
War on Terror has further
fuelled the fire.
7. DEFINITION & CONCEPT
• Terrorism is the unlawful use of
force or violence against
persons or property to
intimidate or compel a
government, the civilian
population, or any segment
thereof, in furtherance of
political or social objectives.
— Federal Bureau of
• Terrorism is the calculated use
of unlawful violence or threat of
unlawful violence to inculcate
fear; intended to coerce or to
intimidate governments or
societies in the pursuit of goals
that are generally political,
religious, or ideological.
— U.S. Department of Defense
9. HISTORY OF
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali
Jinnah’s speech 11 August
1947 in Sindh Assembly
Building at Karachi.
• All sovereignty belongs with
• Pakistan will not be the
religious state and will secular
• After passing time . “no Muslim
will be Muslim and No Hindu will
• All citizen will equal.
• “You are free to go to your
Temples, you are free to go to
your Mosques or any place of
18. CONSTITUTION 23
Name of Pakistan become Islami
• Lack of democracy
• Continuous dictatorship, which
encourage religion hati/ group.
• Zia period is one of great
20. • Our future, our education & our
nation given in the hand of
• Broken of soviet union.
• Talbinazation in country spread.
• Terrorism strong its roots in our
21. QUOTES ON
• “Just because I wear black and
keep a private journal, that
doesn't mean I'm going to blow
up the school. Or terrorize
mindless cheerleaders, for that
Kelly Creagh, Nevermore
• “read thousands of books and I
will power myself with
knowledge. Pens and books are
the weapons that defeat
23. CAUSES OF TERRORISM
• In rural and tribal areas people do
not have to eat two times a tribal
day that encourage them to adopt
illicit alternative to meet their basic
• Corruption and injustice started
rising since 1947 and did not stop,
still rising above the maturity.
• Pakistan stays at 42nd position in
the world providing justice and
establishing sound departments.
• Injustice irks the society in scores to go for
• Unemployment and ineffective quota
system does not meet both ends.
• Lack of employment encourages
kalashinkhov culture in affected
• But the root cause of terrorism, the
deliberate targeting of civilians, is
not deprivation of rights.
25. IMPACT OF TERRORISM
Views from youth of
• It will destroy the mission of
leader of our founder of nation.
• It will destroy nation.
26. • It will create un-ethical
• It get back society to worse.
• We can not compete world and
(Dolat kumar 2k10/soc)
• It will separate the youth from
(Ubaid Memon 2k10/BPA)
27. Yes No
Yes No Don’t Know Yes No
1 Sajan dass yes yes Yes Yes
2 Mukesh no yes No Yes
3 Nehchal yes yes No Yes
4 Partab yes yes Yes Yes
5 Tanu yes yes Yes Yes
6 Ubed Rehman no No Yes Yes
7 khatu Mal yes No Yes Yes
8 Vikram yes Yes Yes Yes
9 Aneel yes Yes Yes Yes
10 Rajesh yes Yes Yes Yes
11 Harish yes Yes Yes Yes
12 Pritam yes No Don’t know Don’t know
13 Anees yes No Don’t know Don’t know
14 Lal yes Yes Yes Don’t know
15 Ghansham yes Yes Yes Don’t know
16 Hasrat yes Yes Yes Yes Don’t know
17 Fida Hussain no Yes No Yes
18 Abdul Hameed no Yes No Yes
19 Mehar Ali no No No Yes
20 Nizakat Ali don’t know Don’t Know Yes No
Terrorism Impact on Education and what Govt. should take measures?
will continuity of this
terrorism destroy the
education of pakistan?Name of
increse budget by double
increase number of
for higher education at
introduce different subjects
at religious centers
• To promote the gender balance
among the society
• To encourage the social,
economical, ethical studies
among the religion center.
• To do research about different
religion in universities and to
highlights the similarities
among all religions.
• To enhance the knowledge and
skills of religious person /
scholar about social,
economical, new invention
technologies and its advantages
in our daily life and to link these
technologies and advantage
with religious point.
• Pakistan is a responsible
nation; fully capable of
defending its territorial
• All citizens of Pakistan must
propagate moderate vibrant
culture of Pakistan to promote
good will of world community
and shun misconstrued beliefs.
• This is possible by promoting
institutes, culture, civilization
39. GUIDE AND REFERENCES
• Guidance from Mr. Sajan Dass Permar
Senior Training Officer
International Rescue Committee (IRC)
• Source: Dawn, Independence Day Supplement,
August 14, 1999.
Transcribed from printed copy by Shehzaad
• Lecture by Rasool Bux Palijo at Darbar Hall