1. Jeff Lanzarotti
IT / Networking / Webmaster
AREAS OF EXPERTISE PERSONAL SUMMARY
Fixing Errors and Bugs
Search Engine Optimisation
Microsoft Office 2003-2013
Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 Suite
Microsoft Operating Systems
Microsoft Business Software
Symantec Security Suites Triton
Digital CMS Platform (FLEX)
Triton Digital Ad Platform (TAP)
Remedy Service Software
Google DoubleClick For Publishers
Google Digital Sales Manager
SIMS/AS400 Inventory Control
Diploma and Advanced
1302 Donley Drive
Euless, Texas 76039
A bright, talented, ambitious and self-motivated web designer with a
strong technical background who possesses self-discipline and the
ability to work with the minimum of supervision. Able to play a key
role throughout a sites development to ensure maximum accessibility,
customer experience and usability. A good team player, who thrives
on creating engaging creative solutions, is deadline orientated and has
the ability to produce detailed technical specifications from client
requirements. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas and can
communicate clearly and effectively. Currently looking for an
opportunity to join a dynamic, ambitious, growing company and forge
a career as a first class website designer.
Cumulus Media September 2012- Present
Webmaster/Videographer/Photographer/ Acting Director
(7) Radio Stations/Websites
• Ongoing design and maintenance of new and existing
• Liaising closely with promotions departments and program
director at the design and implementation stages.
• Promotion of websites both organically and using Google
• Graphic design, styling, page design, SEO, external embeds,
writing copy or proofreading submitted copy.
• Responsible for fulfilling video requests and photography
sessions for website and advertising campaigns.
• Interacting with designers, programmers and clients.
• Creating content that converts visitors to purchasers.
• Enhancing the look, functionality and appearance of a
• Fixing problems encountered in the functioning of the
• Designing websites that are easy and effective to use.
• Designing web campaigns for online initiatives, editorials,
emails & banners.
• Creation of texting campaigns using Marketron Msnap
platform, and promotional and sales based email blast
campaigns via Triton Silverpop Engage.
• Building affiliate white-labels websites, promotional banners
2. & creative material.
• Testing websites for functionality in different browsers & at
DG-Digital Generation September 2010-September 2012
Level II Technical and Customer Support
• Remotely work with on-site personnel, via phone and web,
with radio and TV stations engineering personal across North
America to service proprietary equipment used for TV shows
and commercial ad distribution.
• Responsible for reverse-engineering to troubleshoot issues
related to certain equipment not receiving the distributed
• Creation of a workflow that optimized delivery, reporting and
documentation to help facilitate new employee training and
quicker access to reference materials for faster problem
Fry’s Electronics May 2009-September 2010
Supervisor-Computer Service Department
• Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and
peripheral equipment, following design or installation
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring
proper installation of cable, operating systems, and
• Maintain record of daily data communication transactions,
problems and remedial action taken, and installation
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct
computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and
to provide technical assistance and support.
• Confer with staff, users, and management to establish
requirements for new systems or modifications.
Tarrant County College- Ft. Worth, Texas 1997-1998
Computer Electronics and Systems- General Education
Art Institute of Dallas- Dallas, Texas 1989-1991
Audio and Video Production
Associates of Applied Arts Degree
REFERENCES – Available on request.