Sé el primero en recomendar esto
My Year-End 2015 Real Estate Market Analysis is now complete.
I will post the updated detailed analysis at my SlideShare account (www.SlideShare.net/JeffSavage01 ).
To briefly REVIEW the Year-End 2015 results, let me give you a few quick insights:
• TOTAL Dollars Spent on Real Estate was about the same as last year (2014)
• TOTAL Dollars Spent on Real Estate was over $170 Million
• TOTAL number of PROPERTIES of all types sold is DOWN slightly
• Dollars spent on HOMES is about the same as last year at $143 Million
• Number of HOMES sold is about the same as last year
• Dollars spent on WATERFRONT HOMES is DOWN 17% to $66 Million
• Dollars spent on LUXURY HOMES ($500,000+) is DOWN 22% to $28 Million
• Number of LUXURY HOMES sold is DOWN 13%
• Dollars spent on WATERFRONT LOTS is DOWN 30% to $3.3 Million
• Dollars spent on FARMS is UP 12% to $13.3 Million
• Conventional Financing is DOWN 10% to $68 Million
• Conventional Financing LOANS is about the same
• Cash Financing is about the same as last year at $57 Million
• Dollars spent on South Counties Real Estate is DOWN 15% to $52 Million
• Grove Area Real Estate is UP 4% to $90 Million
If you would like a one page recap showing about 20 categories broken down to SOLD $s, # SOLD, Average Price and %age of market, let me know and I will send it to you.
Based on information from the Northeast Oklahoma Board of Realtors® for the period January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015.
Thanks to all of my buyers, sellers and friends, 2015 was my best year ever in real estate. My sales increased by 33% over 2014. I couldn’t have done it without you! Both 2013 and 2014 were 63% over 2012. I am moving in the right direction.
See me for your Real Estate needs.