1. JEFFREY ALAN BRIDGES ◆ PMP® ◆ ITIL®
+1 (770) 401-0449 ● Jeffrey.Bridges@gmail.com ● https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyAbridges
ENTERPRISE IT SOLUTIONS & SYSTEMS DIRECTOR | TRANSFORMING GLOBAL ORGANIZATIONS by
ENGINEERING, IMPLEMENTING & DELIVERING IT SOLUTIONS | NETWORK | WIRELESS | CLOUD | SECURITY
● Dynamic technology and telecommunications business leader with proven strategic experience in corporate
environments with Fortune 500: Verizon, Capital One, DELL, AVAYA, Alltel, AT&T, Telcel / América Móvil.
● Strong record of success leading engineering, implementations, delivery, operations, providing robust high
availability IT architectures and infrastructures for both internal and external enterprise customers including Walmart,
Dell, Citibank, Wells Fargo, Jet Blue, JCrew, PxC PricewaterhouseCoopers, Booz and Company, US Federal
Government, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Healthcare - Affordable Care Act, and American Airlines.
● Dedicated manager with strong team management and leadership skills: recruit, develop, coach, mentor and
motivate diverse staff, with the ability to structure them in teams that deliver proven results and cost savings.
● Adept at bringing the benefits of Information Technology (IT) to resolve business issues while managing risk and cost.
● Experienced managing high volume infrastructure and engineering projects and programs.
● Full responsibility of multi-million dollar budgets. International experience including Latin America, EMEA, Asia.
◆ Senior Engineering Management ◆ Global Information Technology Management
◆ Cloud Operations Management ◆ Organization & Staff Development – Team Building
◆ IT Delivery and Project Management ◆ Infrastructure, Voice/Data, Software, Security, Wireless Delivery.
✔ Program management – Highly effective program manager able to articulate business needs and develop detailed
specifications and project plans in conjunction with multiple teams, while ensuring milestones are met and end
products meet customer needs/expectations; passionate critical thinker that resolve problems, project risk and issues.
✔ Communication skills – Highly effective communicator with mature business intelligence and acumen delivering
timely, concise, audience-appropriate information orally and in writing at all levels of the organization.
✔ Conflict resolution – Aware and able to handle varied political climates with diplomacy, negotiation, and
interpersonal skills; possess advanced analytical skills, initiative and independent thinking.
✔ People Management – Strong collaboration and team-building skills with a track record of building strong, enduring
relationships with multiple teams and business customers
✔ Work habits and productivity – Responsive to leadership and staff; adept at maximizing time to produce
comprehensive, polished deliverables and on target operational results.
✔ Customer focus – Skilled at setting customer expectations and committed to meeting expectations of internal IS and
business customers; able to perceive and address the long-term problems and pain points of the business effectively.
✔ Performance management – Experienced at translating organizational strategy into specific team and individual
goals; and managing performance through effective monitoring, coaching, and feedback; ability to establish and
maintain a collaborative, high performance environment by capitalizing on employee talents, experience, interests,
and diversity; ability to oversee manager(s) and cascade the collaborative, high performance environment.
✔ Resource management – Experienced at influencing results through appropriate staffing, staff supervision, budget
management, removing performance barriers, and maximizing available resources for multiple teams.
ECI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ◆ DALLAS,TX DECEMBER 2016 – PRESENT
ECi Software Solutions is a business management and e-commerce software publisher. ECi offers software, e-
commerce, technology solutions, and services to help independent enterprises grow and compete.
DIRECTOR OF IT – CLOUD SERVICES | OPERATIONS | INFRASTRUCTURE | ARCHITECTURE
✔ Entrusted with complete delivery ownership of all Data Center and Cloud Services activities, from deployment through
continual service improvement (CSI) including: Architecture, Automation Engineering (vRA design and delivery),
Program Management, and Customer Relationship Management.
✔ Direct all Engineering activities (Windows, Network, Storage, and Security) at multiple US based data centers.
Functioned as a 24x7x365 Global Engineering Implementations team responsible for delivering Cloud Services
Hosting to both internal and external customers.
2. JEFFREY A. BRIDGES +1 (770) 401-0449 ● Jeffrey.Bridges@gmail.com PAGE 2 OF 7
● Managed service delivery and achieved service level objectives, including change control, problem management,
process scheduling, operational level agreements (SLAs, SLGs) and associated metrics.
● Charged with building Executive relationships to align strategic goals.
● Managed, directed, coached and mentored, motivated and coordinated key extended team members to achieve
individual expectations and deliverables.
● Provided Tier 3 Engineering Support for Technical Support Services (Help Desk).
● Provided on time delivery of Engineering build, configuration, and validation for internal and external customers.
● Identified, developed, and implemented new organizational continuous Process Improvements (ITIL-CPI).
IPSOFT ◆ DALLAS, TX MAY 2015 – NOVEMBER 2015
Pioneer in the development and delivery of intelligent automation technologies, powering 7 of the world’s largest IT
service providers and driving the IT operational performance of 20% Fortune 100 with a worldwide data center network.
SENIOR TECHNICAL ENGAGEMENT MANAGER - OPERATIONS | ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
✔ Entrusted by Executive Director of Global Operations with complete delivery ownership of all account activities,
✔ Managed multi-million dollar strategic account.
● Entrusted with delivery of all services (advanced autonomic services) conforming to contractual agreements and
monitoring against agreed schedule, quality, scope, and budget.
● Defined and implemented process improvement, customer satisfaction measurement, and other key performance
indicators to gage effectiveness of meeting critical success factors of the service management strategy.
● Responsible for application development and architectural design and integration into the client’s environment and
gaining the institutional knowledge to drive success of service delivery, sales, practice, and client objectives.
● Framed and resolved complex organizational, operational and strategic questions and issues for direct supervisor, key
stakeholders and executive leadership.
● Collaborated with all areas of organization to consolidate and optimize costs, and ensure that funding is secured and
appropriately controlled for projects in line with IT strategy.
● Served as a key liaison with other functional groups and business, and drove organizational effectiveness and
accountability, strategic planning, prioritization and collaboration between groups.
● Contributed to the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly
interacted across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
VERIZON ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS/TERREMARK ◆ DALLAS,TX MARCH 2014 – MARCH 2015
Provides cloud, data storage, managed security, hosting and Internet colocation services to Verizon's business and
government clients around the world, operating 200 data centers in 22 countries.
SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER | CLOUD OPERATIONS AND ENGINEERING
✔ Led, provided organizational strategies and day-to-day operations of the Windows Implementations Engineering Org.
✔ Managed Engineering teams located in Texas, California, and Maryland.
● Entrusted with delivering reporting metrics to leadership.
● Created reporting for Business Intelligence planning and operations within Windows Engineering and Operations.
● Developed and maintained policies, procedures, standards and supporting practices that addressed technical and
operational delivery of Windows Engineering including Quality Assurance.
● Coordinated with Change Management and Global Service Desk for Engineering IT Support.
● Directed, coordinated and evaluated Windows Implementation Engineering within Cloud Operations.
3. JEFFREY A. BRIDGES +1 (770) 401-0449 ● Jeffrey.Bridges@gmail.com PAGE 3 OF 7
● Identified process improvement opportunities and challenges and communicated them to appropriate Division IT
leaders for planning, action and resolution.
● Recruited, managed, trained, developed, supervised and retained Cloud Engineering and Operations staff in alignment
with Division organization structure and practices.
VERIZON ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS ◆ RICHMOND, VA MARCH 2011 – MARCH 2014
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER STRATEGIC PROJECTS – SERVICE DELIVERY PMO
✔ Managed large and complex server, storage, network, hosting, and cloud implementation projects in the US, EMEA,
and APAC, to support strategic priorities and drive operational improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
✔ Developed solutions with stakeholders, managed action plans, measured compliance, and communicated status.
✔ Managed all implementation roles and responsibilities, delivery intervals, and customer expectations.
✔ Entrusted as central Point Of Contact for all Program Management activities. Conducted project meetings to review
progress and deliverable status with customer and sales team. Worked with stakeholders to ensure proper allocation
of global resources. Ensured the effective prioritization of resources for strategic and revenue-generating projects.
✔ Collaborated with Senior Management and other organizations to develop and improve metrics, models and
methodologies for analytical and measurement purposes. Responsible for client satisfaction and overall success of the
project. Ensured service delivery was contract compliant, within budget, and met client strategic expectations.
● Mentored, directed and inspired Project Managers and highly skilled, cross-functional matrix teams across multiple
projects to achieve individual expectations and deliverables.
● Defined project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
● Proactively managed changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
● Deployments included Windows & Linux Servers, SQL, firewall, Exchange, IIS, storage, and backup.
● Identified and managed resources, program milestones, deliverables, dependencies, and critical path.
● Established, communicated, monitored and ensured compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), including
service levels for Remedy incident resolution.
● Developed, coordinated and executed Project planning and strategic Roadmap to align customer business strategy
with Enterprise and Division business & IT strategy.
CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION ◆ RICHMOND, VA APRIL 2010 – SEPTEMBER 2010
American bank holding company specializing in credit cards, home loans, auto loans, banking and savings products; the
eighth-largest bank holding company in the United States when ranked by assets and deposits.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT | ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
✔ Managed overall project strategy from feasibility through execution. Identified/communicated cross-functional impacts.
✔ Maintained up-to-date understanding of the project and clearly communicated, at all levels: activities, budgeting, risks,
issues, assumptions, and dependencies of the project. Reported on accomplishments and project status.
✔ RiskManagement– Ensured that risks, issues, and dependencies were appropriately identified, assigned & resolved.
✔ Built and maintained relationships with members of key stakeholder groups within the Enterprise Application Platform
area and Data Center Strategy that enabled successful implementation.
✔ Effectively managed multiple tasks independently and competing priorities to meet deadlines and achieve results.
Project TESLA – Multi-million dollar SaaS HP Business Technology Optimization (BTO) software and
infrastructure installation. Built multiple hardware environments (HP ProLiant servers and HP / EMC VMAX storage) to
incorporate HP BTO software into Capital One’s network. HP BTO enabled automated provisioning, patching, and de-
provisioning of standalone and virtual servers using vCenter, while offering full reporting capabilities. This customized
software installation included: HP Server Automation, HP Service Management, and HP Operations Orchestration
software. Revised all processes and workflows related to patching and (de)-provisioning using ITIL V3 processes.
4. JEFFREY A. BRIDGES +1 (770) 401-0449 ● Jeffrey.Bridges@gmail.com PAGE 4 OF 7
● Defined project scope, developed detailed baseline project plans and technical specifications, facilitated the collection
of technical, operational or business processes requirements, set milestones, created roadmaps, tracked schedules
and managed budgets and projects to successful completion.
● Developed full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
● Produced progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
● Managed cross-functional project team and mitigated risks and issues to minimize their impact.
● Completed project documentation as per established enterprise and team standards utilizing key PM tools.
● Proactively managed changes in project scope, identified potential crises, and devised contingency plans.
● Maintained excellent communication with executive business sponsors both within and across all organizations.
● Led the project team through the implementation and acted as the central point of communication to ensure a common
vision, plan, and goal were maintained across all areas of the project.
● Coordinated and communicated all project activities: software development, software engineering and installation,
hardware, business- and IT-related tasks, internal communications and change management / adoption through all
stages of the implementation (design, build, testing, training, and go-live / roll-out).
KEY COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INC ◆ AUSTIN, TX APRIL 2009 – MARCH 2010
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT | CHANGE AND RISK MANAGEMENT | TRAINING & COACHING
✔ Entrusted with establishing and developing the Project Management Office of IT Program Management Consulting
Company. Evaluated potential PMP Certified Project Managers for consulting positions as new contracts emerged.
✔ Skilled program manager with the ability to articulate business needs and develop detailed specifications and project
plans in conjunction with multiple teams, to ensure milestones are met and end products meet customer needs and
expectations. Adept at applying critical thinking and problem solving skills to resolve project risk and issues.
Selected Responsibilities and Accomplishments:
● Developed PMO Standards and Processes, and templates for reporting Project Plans, Scoping, Scheduling, and Cost.
● Collaborated with organizations to implement industry standards for key performance indicators and benchmarking.
● Developed, documented and communicated project management standards, processes, and best practices.
● Charged with driving all projects according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations, and adhering to established
operating parameters; negotiated changes in project resources as needed to achieve objectives and timelines.
● Conducted detailed evaluations of the market trends and leading vendor capabilities.
● Delivered subject matter expert advice on Project Management (PMO) initiatives and projects to define technical
requirements that minimize risk.
● Developed business case justifications and conducted cost / benefit analyses related to large strategic initiatives and
complex questions to determine best path forward.
● Researched potential and new technology solutions and implementations.
● Identified problems, analyzed information and developed and implemented performance solutions.
DELL ◆ ROUND ROCK,TX OCTOBER 2006 – MARCH 2009
Innovative Fortune 500 American multinational computer technology company with 100,000+ employees worldwide that
develops, sells, repairs, and supports custom-made servers, computers, peripherals and related IT products and services.
Sixth largest company in Texas by total revenue, and one of the largest technological world corporations.
CONTRACT CONSULTANT – TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM MANAGER
✔ Cross-functional team management focused on the delivery of internal projects. Monitored programs and projects
from initiation through delivery, interfacing with “internal customers” and department personnel.
✔ Assigned work tasks and monitored technical personnel, including systems analysis and programmers.
5. JEFFREY A. BRIDGES +1 (770) 401-0449 ● Jeffrey.Bridges@gmail.com PAGE 5 OF 7
✔ Provided support and interpretation of instructions and objectives. Selected, developed, and evaluated personnel to
ensure the efficient operation of the function.
✔ Maintained executed and communicated the scope, cost, schedule, risks and quality of the projects to ensure their
timely completion, within budget and scope.
✔ Evaluated key strategic initiatives and projects spanning the entire organization, and provided Project Management
consulting services for DELL using PMI Guidelines.
● Global Network Refresh Project Phases I & II ($20+ Million) – Replaced obsolete and EOL (End Of Life) Cisco
hardware on DELL’s Global Data Communication Network, which had impacted production and resulted in multiple
hardware failures and manufacturing delays. Inventoried Cisco hardware. Confirmed configurations. Supervised
Rack/Stack of all hardware, and installation of SAN and NAS storage devices (PowerVault) for internal applications.
Confirmed proper cooling. Developed project plans and scheduling. Coordinated with Facilities on power
requirements for all new equipment.
● Edge Refresh Project ($5+ Million) – Led project in replacing EOL CISCO switches with new DELL PowerConnect
switches supporting new system wide VOIP contact center unified communications solution (152 locations, 2200+
switches, 15K+ internal users). Installed wireless access points (802.11g) throughout DELL headquarters. The new
switches were connected back to both AVAYA and Cisco telephone and contact center unified communications.
● NETSCOUT Project ($1+ Million) – Installed NETSCOUT devices throughout the Global DELL network, to provide:
(a) early detection and diagnosis of security breaches; (b) long-term recall for post-event forensics analysis; and
(c) quick assessment for pinpointing potential security issues.
● BIG IP (F5 Networks) Global Transport Project ($4+ Million) – Complete one-for-one replacement of all existing
BIG IP and 3DNS load balancing systems at DELL. Replaced all obsolete Cisco routers and switches located at PC1
and PS3 Data Centers with new hardware. Completed inventory and Rack/Stack of new equipment. Confirmed power
requirements and scheduled install dates across several departments. Discovered design and heating issues with
equipment and Data Centers, and collaborated with Management to supplement Facilities with new cooling units.
● Avaya Call Routing Optimization Project ($500K+ Project) – Provided Voice Engineering Consulting for Project
Managers and voice engineers. Original design of the Nortel SL100 contained a single-point failure for all non-call
center phones. Built Visio connectivity diagrams of the entire SL110 and designed and presented solutions to
Management. Increased reliability and decreased risk of failure of the telephone system and contact center software.
● INOVA Wallboard Project ($500K Project) – Led Project to replace all INOVA Wallboards & Software throughout the
Austin Campus running the INOVA Contact Center Software. Coordinated all contractors for new installation and
inventoried all hardware. Delivered weekly scheduling updates and progress reports to Management.
AVAYA ◆ NORCROSS,GA MAY 2004 – OCTOBER 2006
American multinational technology company specializing in Internet telephony, wireless data communications, and CRM
software, providing business communication solutions for customer and team engagement. Currently servicing over 1
million customer locations worldwide; ranked at #101 on Forbes America's Largest Private Companies.
REGIONAL PROGRAM MANAGER
✔ Led, planned, and directed overall contracts and projects (budgeting, structure, schedule and staffing requirements) to
ensure successful execution of approved portfolio, utilizing all resources of the PMO and project management teams.
✔ Coordinated the installation of company products and/or systems at customer sites. Scheduled and performed pre-
installation site review/evaluation for adequate infrastructure. Assisted with pre- and post-sales services to customers.
✔ Ensured proper materials and manpower arrive at the customer site in a timely manner for the installation of company
equipment. Installed wireless access points throughout new and existing customer sites for VoIP transmission.
● Coordinated interactions between the customer, systems engineering, field process engineering, field service
engineering, manufacturing, logistics and 3rd party vendors.
● Acted as primary Point-Of-Contact and interface between the company, the customer and third party providers.
● Managed and resolved installation problems of assigned customer accounts in a timely manner. Performed with
minimal supervision and reported to senior management.
● Managed large client accounts: CITI Finance (40+ locations), Wells Fargo (60+ locations), Home Depot (40+ sites).
6. JEFFREY A. BRIDGES +1 (770) 401-0449 ● Jeffrey.Bridges@gmail.com PAGE 6 OF 7
● Ensured SOX Compliance, managed risk, and planned for contingency.
● Implemented Lean Best Practices to optimize performance, resolve issues, and drive continuous improvement.
● Successfully engaged the IT governance team and effectively communicated portfolio status to the organization.
● Maintained excellent and frequent communication with executive business sponsors, both within and across all
organizations to ensure smooth running and successful completion of all projects.
● Drove the design, implementation, management, and communication of customer focused strategic business plans
and charters. Projects included infrastructure, software, Interactive voice response (IVR), and disaster recovery (DR).
● Responsible for the installation of Avaya Communication Manager, Unified Communications Contact Center software
and hardware solutions for enterprise customers.
NETWORK TELEPHONE CORPORATION ◆ PENSACOLA, FL OCTOBER 2003 – FEBRUARY 2004
A subsidiary of Talk America, LLC providing 17 million customers with telecom services, including local and long-distance
telephone, DSL high-speed Internet, Voice over DSL (VoDSL), Web hosting, Data Backup, VPN and video-conferencing.
SENIOR MANAGER REGIONAL OPERATIONS | 8 US STATES TERRITORY MANAGER
✔ Entrusted with leading and managing all Technical Field Operations and Dispatch for NTC.
● Staff Supervision – Managed and led 50 technical engineering staff of broadband Integrated Communications
facilities in 8 states, to ensure all services are performed to meet quality and safety objectives and regulations.
● Performed evaluations, made developmental suggestions and decisions, scheduled training, and provided timely
feedback on work performance.
● Responsible for Executive level escalations from Leadership.
● Delivered reports reflecting all scheduling tasks completed on a daily basis, and shared documentation in appropriate
format with Sales, Sales Support and executive Management.
● Measured and reported on each technician’s daily productivity in terms of truck-rolls, lines installed, conversions
completed, travel time, repair calls, CPE pick-ups, and ISR’s.
● Forecasted and recommended restocking amounts to maximize the use of capital assets.
● Maintained Company vehicles by tracking routine maintenance, registrations, insurance documentation, appearance
and safety of operation.
● Maintained Field Operation’s budget at or below forecasted amounts.
● Contributed to the Vision and assisted in IT strategic plan development and organizational development.
● Planned and owned operational budget in accordance with IS strategic plans and run-the-business needs.
● Led, communicated and validated effective practice of IS financial management standards.
● Assisted IS department in operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project coordination
and planning, and organizing and negotiating resources.
ALLTEL (VERIZON WIRELESS) ◆ LITTLE ROCK, AR JANUARY 2003 – OCTOBER 2003
Wireless service provider focused on small to medium size US cities; prior to acquisitions by Verizon Wireless and AT&T,
it served 34 states and 13 million subscribers, with a wireless coverage footprint comprising the largest network in the US
BUSINESS ANALYST ENHANCED WIRELESS 911
✔ Responsible for the database administration, comparison and verification of all cellular sites and call routing data for
the ALLTEL Phase II Enhanced 911 (Wireless 911) using handset based GPS Technology.
● Collaborated with RF Engineers and other organizations to ensure accuracy of data flow using Microsoft Access,
Golden Atlas, Cell Data Sheets, MSAG (Master Street Address Guide), ORREQs, and Intrado.
● Completed all projects in a timely manner and removed all roadblocks.
● Coordinated testing of all ALLTEL cell sites for compliance of Phase II deployment across all territories.
7. JEFFREY A. BRIDGES +1 (770) 401-0449 ● Jeffrey.Bridges@gmail.com PAGE 7 OF 7
SBD ADVANCED SOLUTIONS (AT&T) ◆ EARTH CITY, MO MAY 2000 – JANUARY 2002
MANAGER - DATA SERVICE CENTER
✔ Staff Supervision – Supervised up to 60 Network Center Technicians involved in provisioning, testing, and installation
of ADSL (DSL Internet Service) in the Data Service Center. Monitored and directed daily call center activities: testing,
dispatching, installation, customer service, billing, bundled services, removing roadblocks from service problems.
● Coordinated with customers and vendors, worked interdepartmentally to establish procedural guidelines (methods and
procedures); developed work schedules, and resolved escalated customer calls.
● Participated in Special Projects including External Affairs and Executive Complaints-Appeals. Developed and
coordinated the Project Pronto Issues Report, which measured exhausted Central Offices by region, trouble tickets to
Telco, past due orders per region, and other day to day problems concerning Pronto orders. SOX Compliant.
SOUTHWESTERN BELL WIRELESS (AT&T WIRELESS) ◆ DALLAS,TX MAY 1999 – MAY 2000
American multinational telecommunications corporation, the second largest provider of mobile telephone and the largest
provider of fixed telephone in the US; third-largest company in Texas behind ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips.
● Recipient of the Quarterly Sales Award, 2000.
● Exceeded all quarterly and yearly sales quotas.
Bachelor of Science, International Relations – International Business
United States International University, Mexico City, Mexico
● Specializing in cross-cultural communications (American, Latin American, and European).
● Senior Internship with Telcel, the leading provider of wireless telecommunications in Mexico.
● Dean's List (3.56 GPA).
CERTIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
PMP Certification, Project Management Institute, License PMP® #1246794
Project Management (IT Project+) Certificate Program
ITIL 2011 Certification, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
ITIL - IT Service Management 101 - Omnikron University
Omnikron Training and Staffing
Cloud Essentials, Virtualization, Strategic Decision Making, Project Rescue,
ITIL Service Management, Network Security, Risk Management
COMPUTER SKILLS & SOFTWARE
Operating Systems Microsoft Windows, Windows Server
Office Applications Microsoft Office Suite, O365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio, Adobe Acrobat
Business Microsoft Project, Clarity, SAP, Avaya Business Communication Manager,
Management Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync, LinkedIn, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Network and ACD, Avaya Contact Center, Avaya Definity, Avaya IP Office, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco
Communication Unified Communication Manager, Golden Atlas, HP Business Technology Optimization
(BTO), HP Operations Orchestration, HP Server Automation, HP Service Management,
INOVA, Intrado, IPSoft IPcenter, Master Street Address Guide (MSAG), nSAP, Premisys