2. • Title: the title of the magazine is called "Magnet Music" because it's
meant to attract readers like a magnet.
• Content: the content includes up and coming artists local to artists,
it also features famous artists from Hertfordshire.
• Frequency: it will come out once a month.
• Similar products: currently there are no other magazines like this
that specifically focus on Hertfordshire based artists.
• House style: the house stye will stick the colour theme I have
chosen so it's easily recognisable.
• Place in market: the magazine will be available to buy in popular
supermarkets and music shops.
• Format: an example included on the next page.
Information on Magazine's presentation
4. • Age: the magazine is suitable for all ages as there's all different
genres featured, however it's targeted towards 13-50 years olds as
they are most likely to like the content.
• Gender: it's suited towards both genders and probably the same
number of men and women will buy the magazine.
• Needs of audience: the people of Hertfordshire currently have no
magazines like this one so it's something new and exciting.
• Lifestyle: the people most likely to read it all working class to
middle class people as that's most of the population in Hertfordshire.
• Spending power: people aren't likely to have the money to spend on
the magazine if it's expensive, especially teenagers so it'll only cost
• Demographics: Hertfordshire is quite a culturally diverse county so
there will be all different genres to suit all cultures.
Information on Magazine's audience
5. • Adverts will follow the magazine colour scheme.
• Will use the same fonts.
• The adverts will have a short summary, like the magazine.
• There will be different versions of adverts.
Information on Magazine's development
7. • The two fonts used are Josefin Sans for the body copy style and then
Bebas Neue for the masthead and headlines.
• The colour scheme uses matching colours.
• Below I have included an example of the colour scheme and the
fonts that will be used.
Drafts of Magazine