GERALD C. MCMYNE
Page 1 of 2
1227 Clymer Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147 (570) 499-5145 email@example.com
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Results-producing Territory Sales and Account Manager with 10+ years experience inall aspects of strategic sales and
proven track record of consistently driving growth within B2C and B2B channels. Exceptional technology skills
combined with superior product and market knowledge, bringing the expertise needed to deliver company sales and
marketing initiatives, sales growth, form strategic partnerships, and successfully secure key accounts. Leverages
excellent business acumen and strategic thinking to bring proven leadership, team-building skills, and a keen ability
to identify, build, and maintain business relationships. Demonstrated management skills that enhance productivity
and drive sustained organizational performance. Native English speaker with intermediate, yet continually
developing Spanish proficiency.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
● Direct Sales ● Industrial Sales ● Solution Sales/Consultative Selling ● Leadership ● Account Management ●
Operations Management ● Sales Management (small team) ● Social Selling ● Cold Calling ● B2B Prospecting at the
C & D Levels ● Lead Nurturing ● Territory Growth ● Inventory Management ● SEO/SEM ● Digital Media Sales &
Marketing ● New Business Development ● Deal Closing ● Trade Show Marketing ● Strategy● Related Course
work in Business Law ● Budget Planning ● Forecasting ● Information Technology ● Cloud Driven Solutions & Data
● Intermediate Proficiency and Related Coursework in Enterprise Data & Network Security ● On-Site / End-User
Product Demonstrations ● Digital/Web Presentations (via screen share technology) ● R.O.I. & Profitability
Analysis ● Regression Analysis & Statistical Forecasting ● Related Coursework in Statistics and Data
Modeling ● Asset Management ● Employee Training & On-Boarding ● Negotiations ● Insurance Sales ● Variable
Annuities ● Investment Portfolio Management ● Salesforce.com -Advanced Proficiency ● Familiarity and Related
Coursework in Organizational Procurement Networks (SAP, CRM, ARIBA) ● Financial Advising/Planning ●
Presentations Skills ● Team Building ● Related & Continuing Coursework in Macro Economics ● Institutional
Finance & Private Capital Investing ● Financial Securities State Law Clearance (Series 63) ● Monetary
Policy ●Insurance Sales ● International Finance
INDUSTRIAL SALES & MARKETING / WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION
THOMASNET, Horsham, PA
Account Executive, 2014-2015
▪ Customized and sold digital media service bundles ranging from $7K to $100K.
▪ Sourced suppliers by carefully analyzing internal data metrics as well as site activity by large, Fortune 500
▪ Successfully executed each phase of the sales process such as discovery, sales calls, web-demos, category
selection, and deal closings.
▪ Cultivated relationships with C-level, D- level, and other key decision makers with the goal of selling solutions in
alignment with company needs.
▪ Delivered and sold services to a diverse range of roles within the company hierarchy including; engineers,
marketing and sales management professionals, Vice Presidents, Presidents, and owners.
FASTENAL COMPANY, Paulsboro, NJ
General Manager, 2012-2014
▪ Ranked as #1 store in the region (out of 187 Stores) in 2013 based on assessment of 10 business categories
including sales, profit margins, freight spreads, accounts receivable, web sales, vertical growth, horizontal
growth, active account purchasing, vending installs, and outside sale performance.
▪ Produced top line sales growth of 150% in 2013 and grew gross margins by 18% in the same time period.
▪ Crafted annual business plan, implemented territorial growth strategies, set monthly/quarterly sales goals for
branch personnel, and spearheaded inventory/asset procurement initiatives.
▪ Set new high for monthly branch sales, six separate times.
▪ Routine top performer.
Outside Sales Representative, 2010-2012
GERALD C. MCMYNE
Page 2 of 2
▪ Grew my Book of Business by 75%, while in this role.
▪ Increased the number of active customers that were buying from me each month. Also, grew existing accounts.
▪ Developed strong customer relationships by providing superior service.
▪ Arranged and orchestrated on-site presentations and end-user product demos to key company stakeholders.
▪ Routine top performer.
FINANCIAL SERVICES / BROKERAGE INDUSTRY
EDWARD JONES ADVISORS, Chadd's Ford, PA
Financial Advisor, 2009 – 2010
▪ Commission-only position.
▪ Successfully completed training program to become licensed.
▪ Actively hold several FINRA sponsored licenses.
▪ Currently manage small investment portfolio for friends and family.
AFLAC, Havertown, PA
Insurance Agent, 05/2008 – 02/2009
▪ Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics, West Chester University of Pennsylvania
▪ Online Certifications:
▪ Licensed Certified Professional Sales Person (CPSP)
• Currently enrolled in Online Certification Program
• Completion date of June 10, 2015
▪ Professional Certifications:
▪ PA Life and Health Insurance and Variable Annuity License
▪ Series 63 Exam Completion
VOLUNTEER AND LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
▪ Member, National Association of Sales Professionals (NASP)
▪ Member, Sigma Pi Fraternity
▪ Volunteer Coach, Youth Basketball League
References Available Upon Request