Procedure for New Year Processing in ORION ERP
1. Used NYP tool for processing New Year in Orion ERP.
Input/select the company code and enter user name and password and click ok button,
system will show another window.
In this window, first check the database setting using change DB button. If ok then processed
for next step.
After that click on the check list button, system will check all parameter check list and will
show status pass or fail on this window. You can see in below screenshot.
Ignore the failed check list and ignore the last three check list then it auto show below
message “Proceed for New Year Processing yes or no with proceed button.
Now click on the yes button and click process button to process the New Year. After
processing finish, system will information window, you can see in below screenshot.
Click Exit button, for exit from window. Here New year processing done, Accounting year will
created ,all the closing balance of previous year forwarded to opening as new year except
income and expense account.
Note: - All income and expense accounts are 0 as opening balance of New Year because it
transfer to the P& L account.
P&L Account = Total Income - Total Expense.
Now login to the Orion ERP and go to the below screenshot menu path.
Click on the account period, one window will show and select the current year, it will show
the P& L account setup and see the period detail.
Note: every year finance will create on P&L sub account and IT will setup before New Year
Now setup the financial transaction as well as operation transaction New Year document
series in every transactions.
Open the period for costing in inventory, if period is not open, we can’t post any operation
transaction. Go to the below screenshot menu detail-
Click on period open, will show below window.
In this window, select the current year option and click on pull period button, it will show all
location costing group details with accounting period, select all and then clock on open
Shortcut method for adding New Year doc series
For Financial transaction
1. select * from FM_TRAN_DOC_NO where tdoc_cal_year='2015' order by 1
2. create table FM_TRAN_DOC_NO_2016 as select * from FM_TRAN_DOC_NO
3. select * from FM_TRAN_DOC_NO_2016
4. update FM_TRAN_DOC_NO_2016 set
5. insert into FM_TRAN_DOC_NO ( select * from FM_TRAN_DOC_NO_2016)
For Operational Transaction
1. select * from OM_TXN_DOC_RANGE where txnd_yyyy='2015' order by 1
2. create table OM_TXN_DOC_RANGE_2016 as select * from OM_TXN_DOC_RANGE
where txnd_yyyy='2015' order by 1
3. select * from OM_TXN_DOC_RANGE_2016
4. update OM_TXN_DOC_RANGE_2016 set
5. insert into OM_TXN_DOC_RANGE (select * from OM_TXN_DOC_RANGE_2016)
After that truncate FM_TRAN_DOC_NO_2016 and OM_TXN_DOC_RANGE_2016 table.
Every year do the same procedure.