• For the advert here are some ideas I’ve had:
• Of course in my music video I feature several
people holding up signs of paper with something
positive written about themselves on it. Therefore
I want my main focus in my advert and also digipak
to be a picture of Eilish (girl starring in my
video) holding up a piece of paper with the word
Brave written on it.
• I also like the idea of her wearing a white t-
shirt with Brave written on it in big black bold
letters, though for cost reasons the paper would
be more practical.
• The idea of being Brave and breaking out of your
shell reminds me of the transition from black to
white, so I like the idea of Eilsih being covered
in body paint, and her body hair and eyes to be in
black and white and just the paint. to come
through as colour
• I want to include either of these two
photos on my digipak, as they both focus
on my protagonist. The one with paint on
her hand as it emphasizes the breaking out
of your shell and being brave.
• The second photo is her stood in a
location in which we filmed in, it is a
sublte scenery photo but may come across
as girly. The shadows add texture and
interest into the photo so people may be
• I want the digipak and advert to feature
the same photo on the front cover to make
it recognizable for the consumer.