1. Kamal Nabh Pratap Singh (BCA, MCA)
Date of Birth: 16th
Account MANAGEMENT ~TECHNOLOGY OPERATIONS
Over 8 Years of Pioneering Success in Delivering Optimal Results in High-growth Environments
Dedicated, resourceful, and innovative IT Professional offering practical experience in the areas of Data
Communication, Networking & Technology, Solutions, and Projects. Can be headhunted for spearheading the
efforts across reputed organizations for Leadership Role. Seek to work and contribute in a challenging work environment
and to work in area demanding techno-commercial knowledge, customer focus and people orientation.
Technically sophisticated and business savvy professional with career reflecting strong leadership
qualifications primarily in IT Operations, Systems Administration, and Infrastructure Support.
Possess comprehensive technical skill set for handling delivery assignments for various platform
technologies coupled with established credibility in providing domain support for managing technical
operations round the clock.
Enterprising Computer Science Engineer with strong academic background – Bachelor of
Sound understanding of Networking Concepts, Firewalls, VPN Connectivity, Security, Server
Management, IT Communication, Networking Protocols & Topologies, and Workflow Management in
Proven acumen to excel within a challenging environment, and initiating, administering, and executing
across a portfolio of projects harmonizing technical needs with business realities including Conceptualization,
Pre-sales, Budgeting/ Estimation, Planning / Monitoring, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Maintenance /
Possess a unique blend of Managerial, Technical, Functional, and Qualitative skills, backed by sound
understanding of Quality Compliance and Legal & Statutory Compliance.
Enriched with logical reasoning with demonstrated capability to review product service plans and
assist in service delivery in conformity to the Service and Operations Level Agreements.
Wireless Communication : VSAT, VPN, GSM, CDMA
Mainframes : JCL, TSO, CICS, Datasets, Resource Rule Profiles, AS400,
Managing Access Lists of users in US & EU Mainframes.
Operating Systems (Servers & Clients) : Microsoft Windows NT/2003 Server, Windows 95/98/XP/2K Professional,
Novell Netware, Linux, IOS.MS-Exchange Server, MS SQL, MS-IIS, MS-
ISA, MS-Active Directory, Domain controllers, Additional domain
controllers, IBM xSeries, Acer Altos, G, HP ProLiant Series, RAID 5, etc.
Networking & Communications : CISCO Router, Switches, HUB, Ethernet, Frame Relay, Circuit Switch
Links, Wireless Routers
Networking Protocols : TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP & Ethernet
Development Tools & Languages : Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, C/C++ Language, Java
Web Development & Graphics Tools : DHTML, Microsoft FrontPage 2000, Adobe Photoshop
DBMS & RDBMS : Microsoft SQL Server 2000, ORACLE (SQL Plus/PL-SQL)
Reporting Tools : Microsoft Office 2000/2007, MS-Visio, MS-Projects
2. CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Started the career as MIS Executive in Idea cellular Pvt Ltd. and build up a nice carrel in generating the MIS
reports for Brand Company.
Had the privilege to work in NCR Pvt Ltd This firm is related to the manufacturing of ATM machines and
resolving all their network issues and many other problems.
Imparted Mainframe trainings to transfer the knowledge to the technical support team.
Selected by the Whirlpool client for Transitioning of the process to IBM.
Visited Whirlpool for transitioning of process in USA.
Received Appreciation for hard work and dedication from Customer and Accounts Team for managing
IBM India Pvt. Ltd. February 2009 – Till date
Service Delivery Manager (Account Management) October 2015- Till Date
• Act as a communication focal point between the DPE/Client and Service Delivery for information exchange,
service inquiry, and service coordination. Acting as a single point of contact for the Client during Service
Delivery operational issues. Managing operational Client escalations and working with the DPE/GPE as
• Act as the Client's advocate into Service Delivery. Understanding the Client's requirements, business
opportunities, and delivery impacts. Understanding the Client's support team structure, contacts, and
processes. Establishing a relationship with the Client, and a communication process (meetings, etc.).
Representing Service Delivery at Client owned meetings, as requested.
• Assisting the DPE with account management. Delivering/updating/maintaining current DOU/SLA/SLO
documentation in support of the DPE.
• Staying informed of outages and infrastructure problems within Delivery which may impact the Client's
application suite. Ensuring support teams document outages in the appropriate tools for the account. Acting
as the focal point for communications between Delivery, the DPE and the Client.
• Providing follow-up on outages and infrastructure problems to drive resolution. Where funded, assisting with
follow-up on application related problems. Leading support teams to address critical situations/problems/post
• Identifying service impact availability trends in the server environment and developing plans to address
• Coordinating and creating RCA's (Root Cause Analysis) per Service Management organizational guidelines
(current guidelines are to provide RCA’s only for infrastructure-related outages of 150 minutes or greater).
Documenting the RCA in the approved IGA repository, and communicating the final RCA to the DPE and the
• Ensuring adherence to the ITD Global Change Management Process and any account-specific change policies
documented in the DOU/SLA/SLO.
• Verifying technical veracity/vitality of the change through the technical team(s) deploying the change.
• Awareness of changes to the environment and mitigation of change risks and conflicts.
• Acting as the focal point for coordination, communication, and approval of changes between the Client and
• Acting as point of contact to the DPE for all requirements and deliverables. Ensuring deliverables are funded
and approved by the DPE.
• Representing Service Delivery for Client initiated projects, ensuring that formally recognized request processes
have been utilized. Adhering to current Service Management guidelines regarding SDM led activities vs. PM
(Project Manager) driven projects.
• Representing the Client for Delivery sponsored projects. Participating in Delivery driven technical proposals
and submitting to DPE/Client for funding and approval.
• Working with Project Managers as projects transition to steady-state. Attending Production Readiness
Reviews for all projects and verifying all documentation and support processes are in place for steady-state
support. Ensuring Project Managers have no open issues that need resolution and applications have met all
steady-state criteria before completing transition.
• Ensuring SDM led project activities adhere to the IBM project management methodologies.
• Supporting cost management initiatives where applicable
• Working with the DPE and service delivery to identify ways to reduce costs.
• Awareness of the account's financial posture and concerns, working with the DPE to understand this.
• Sensitivity to the financial impact of work efforts managed by the SDM and ensuring these work efforts are
appropriately funded and approved.
3. Project Management Services September 2013 – September 2015
•Responsible for carrying the end to end execution of all the projects. For example: New physical server build,
virtual server migrations, local disk expansion, etc.
•Handling more than 10 projects at a time.
•Responsible for Planning and execution of the projects individually.
•Preparing and running a comprehensive project management plan.
•Responsible for raising the change in the Maximo tool and ensure that the work is completed within the
defined timeline so that change is completed successfully.
•Raise requests for procurement incase it’s a new physical server build project.
•Prepare trackers like Issue log, Risk Register, Resource Management, Procurement and track the Action
•Prepare run book, RAG report and Project controlled book for the projects assigned to me.
•Ensure that all Project deliverables are completed as per the defined expectations and Manage the Project
deliverables within the Scope, Cost and Time constraint
•Responsible for scheduling a daily and weekly call with the technical resources and the client for updating the
current progress of the project and concerns if any.
•Review/analyze weekly scope for risk identification & work with resources & management for mitigation.
•Prepare resource sheet and ensures that resources are available to cover each and every activity as planned
in the run book.
•Responsible for Coordinating with resourcing team for Project ramp up.
•Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately on Client’s share point.
•Responsible for providing access to the new joiners in the team such as to the client portal, internal doc
library, claim code, etc. and ensures that proper Knowledge transfer is imparted to them.
Mainframe server management and creation of User ID profiles or to terminate the same.
Mainframe group and transaction access for users in CICS, DB2, Datasets, AS400 including updation and
Managing access lists & resource rules of American and European Mainframes.
Managing user profiles in Active Directory & LDAP on particular domains of various regions.
Managing and creating User ID in AIX, Linux, Solaris
Using Job Control Language & TSO to make amendments in the profiles of the employees.
Using SAP, Lotus and Unix and Siebel to allow group & various roles access to the employees.
Drafting mails to the managers of employees to approve or disapprove the rights of an employee.
Appreciated by Client for dedication and my Hard work and selected for transitioning of knowledge by the
Idea Cellular Pvt Ltd
MIS Report Executive
• Reporting to the Operations Manager and actively involved in diagnosing and troubleshooting the numbers
got chunked and those who don’t pay their bill in there Bill Cycle.
• To provide all the support to the team and the management with regard to any technical queries.
• Coordinated with the team members (who had low technical acumen) to develop and to enhance their
technical skills for uninterrupted service and support to the end user.
• Enhanced knowledge of Ms-Excel and VLOOKUP-up.
Bachelor of Computer Applications, 2006
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi-India
Masters in Computer Applications,2009
Maharishi Dyanand University, Rohtak-India
Mainframes / AS400 / Unix / SAP / LDAP / Active Directory / Lotus
4. PM54G – Project Services
References: Available upon Request