© 2013 The Karen Martin Group, Inc. 29
Key Metrics: Quality
• %Complete and Accurate (%C&A)
– % of incoming work that’s “usable as is”; the downstream
customer can perform task without having to “CAC”:
• Correct information or material that was supplied
• Add information that should have been supplied
• Clarify information that should have or could have been clearer
– Determined by the person receiving the input; metric goes
on the output block.
– Measured by the immediate downstream customer and all
subsequent downstream customers.
– Similar to first pass yield in manufacturing.