activity. Complete the adjectives with -ing or -ed, then ask and answer the questions in pairs.
Grammar Focus: adjectives ending in -ing and -ed
1. What kind of movies are you interest____ in?
2. What’s the most bor____ TV programme you have seen recently?
3. What’s the most excit____ story you have ever read?
4. When was the last time you felt exhaust____?
5. What’s the most frighten____ experience that you’ve had?
6. What’s the most embarrass____ thing that’s ever happened to you?
7. What were you frighten____ of when you were a child?
8. What’s the most interest____ person you’ve ever met?
9. Do you easily get embarrass____?
10. When did you last have a tir____ day at work?
11. What’s the most excit____ football match that you’ve ever watched?
12. What are you satisfi____ with in your life?
13. What makes you depress_____?
14. How often do you get bor_____ at work?
15. Are you worri____ about the global warming?
Frequently used adjectives
ending in -ing or -ed:
bored / boring
interested / interesting
tired / tiring
satisfied / satisfying
surprised / surprising
disappointed / disappointing
shocked / shocking
frightened / frightening
worried / worrying
embarrassed / embarrassing
exhausted / exhausting
excited / exciting
depressed / depressing
Usamos los adjetivo
terminados en -ing cuando
queremos decir que algo o
The film is boring.
Usamos -ed cuando queremos
decir que alguien "está"
John is bored.