2. Ardha Shalabhasana(Half Locust Pose)
• This is the half locust pose.
• Lie flat on your stomach. Place your palms under your inner thighs.
• Engage your lower body and then inhale and raise your right leg off the floor
with the support of your palms.
• Stay here breathing easily for thirty seconds.
• Then lower back down while you exhale and relax.
• Repeat the pose on the other side.
3. Ardha Shalabhasana(Half Locust Pose)
• Weak heart,
thrombosis or high
• Peptic ulcer, hernia,
• Back and pelvic
• It can release
tension in the pelvic