1. KELLY E. MARTIN
4183 Horizon Ct. | Turlock Ca, 95382 | (209) 531-3759 | email@example.com
Seekingan opportunity to further challenge and broaden my leadership; cultivate my competencies while
making positive business and educational impacts on my clients, my team and the communities I serve.
- Direct Service, Positive Behavioral Intervention & Supports (PBIS)
- Leading, Mentoring, Facilitating Youth Programs
- Business Planning, Team Building, Goal Setting, Small and Large Group Meeting Facilitation
Graduation Coach, Student Asst. Specialist, Center for Human Services 2013 — Present
- Graduation Coach: Providing academic counseling, resource sharing, and tutoring, mentoring, college
and career exploration for 35 Jr. High students. Facilitate goal setting, celebrating goal achievement,
parent café, tutoring groups and mentoring withstudents. Maintain communication withparents,
school personnel and outside agencies.
- Student Assistance Specialist: Short term one-on-one intervention/prevention social and emotional
services for K-12 students inStanislaus County schools. Managed a caseload of 95 clients in 2014-2015
school years. Providedcommunity resources to parents, families andstudents. Facilitatedgroups, lead
classroom presentations and conflict mediations. Demonstrated capability in setting induvial and team
goals, monitoring progress and measuring success.
Instructor I Substitute, Central Valley Training Center 2012 — 2013
- Provide positive behavior intervention services andbasic counseling to mentally disabled adults.
Encourage self-advocacy, community integration, budgeting, community service, vocational training.
- Trainedin Non-Crisis Intervention, CPR and First Aid.
Respite Caregiver, Premier Healthcare Service 2011 — 2016
- Providing direction and support to lead client to independence. Assistance in bathing and personal
hygiene, toileting and incontinence care, encourage activities inaccordance with the client's needs and
capabilities, commuting to and from activities, maintaina professional image.
Pool Supervisor, Life Guard, Recreation Leader, Police Activities League
of Stanislaus County
2008 — 2012
- Managing a staff of sevenlifeguards and twoclerks. Planning summer events including open swim,
swim lessons and swim camp, scheduling, team meetings, daily/weekly goal setting, in-service training
and facility maintenance. Enforcing rules, serving the community, providing a safe and fun
environment. - Overseeingelementary and middle school students ina classroom setting. Assistingin
homework, crafts, art, and outdoor recreation. Providing a safe environment for student counseling and
2. conflict intervention. Maintaineda positive image and being a role model for students.
- SEA- Summer Entrepreneurship Academy (Good Day Sacramento)
- Nurtured Heart
- Summer Bridge Program
- Bachelors Degree of Psychology, California State University, Turlock, California 2013
- HS Diploma inHealth Careers Academy Honors , Grace M. Davis High, Modesto, California 2008