1. KENNETH C. AGEE
Apex Customer Service Java
Salesforce Administration MS Office Suite Troubleshooting
Complex Problem Solving Requirement Gathering HTML
Strategic Planning Client Interaction Eclipse
MRI Software, Inc. (August 2015-June 2016)
• Served as a Business Analyst/Salesforce Administrator
• Work closely with the Internal Applications Developers and cross functionally with business users
in order to assist in the daily administrative tasks associated with internal applications
(Salesforce.com , Open Air and Intacct) as well as assist in the management of projects within
the Internal Applications team.
• Create efficiencies for all 12 business units including acceptance testing, roll-out of the features
and enhancements, and creating release notes and end user documentation for customizations
• Develop business requirements based on business processes and impact to existing
• Address an average of 50 maintenance issues per month related to security needs, point and
click level changes to Salesforce.com Sales Cloud (workflows, page layouts, custom objects,
custom fields, report types, public groups and validation rules), new releases from
Salesforce.com, and data quality issues
• Work with the business units across the entire organization to deliver the tools needed for sales,
service and support of customers.
• Act as the liaison between the individual business units and the development team on assigned
Maverick Direct (April 2015-July2015)
• Served as a help desk analyst for Jones Day (Contractor).
• Provided any and all manner of level-one support to attorneys and their secretaries who call in or
e-mail the support team with various technical problems and how-to requests.
• Responsibilities included printing issues; formatting and style issues in Microsoft Word
documents; setting up and using Legal MacPac schemes; PDF-conversion, numbering,
commenting, and rotation issues; issues with themes and slide pagination in Microsoft
PowerPoint and the use of master slide; Microsoft Excel cell-data-type, cell-display, and printing
issues; Lotus Notes e-mail and calendar issues; password resets; RSA-token assignments, etc.
• Troubleshooting end user functional ("how to") questions, document related, problems, and
• Worked with and supporting MS-Office 2007/2010 products
2. • Provided excellent customer service with efficient written and verbal communication.
Acumen Solutions, Inc. (January 2014- October 2014)
• Served as a Salesforce Analyst/Consultant.
• Charged with providing excellent business solutions for clients in the areas of IT Strategy,
Project/Program Management Office(s) and Business Process Improvement across industries
using the Salesforce platform.
• Administration experience includes configuration within multiple sandbox environments, using
formulas, workflow rules, permissions and approval processes to improve the quality of data,
increasing the functionality of SalesForce with custom objects and applications and building
reports and dashboards for clients.
• Communicated project status with clients.
• Identified enhancement requests as configuration or development effort.
• Communicated requirements to developers to complete enhancement requests.
• Learned the Salesforce.com business process and application implementation.
• Supported end users' questions and issues via various communication channels including email,
phone, and portals.
• Determined root cause analysis of issues and helped determine and implement solutions.
• Made configuration changes to the application.
• Developed and executed functional test cases and updated project documentation.
Best Buy Inc. (October 2013- January 2014)
• Served as a consulting agent for the Geek Squad department.
• Provided initial contact with clients and check in products for service.
• Engaged customers using selling skills to provide solutions to their technology challenges.
• Performed basic testing to determine product needs and service solutions.
• Facilitated in-store sales, upgrades, installations and service.
• Engaged customers using client services and selling skills, maintaining, repairing, and servicing
client technology and devices, and converting technical jargon into a language customers can
3. Kent State University (May 2013-October 2013)
• Served as a desk support analyst for Information Services
• Installed hardware and peripheral components such as disk drives, printers, keyboards and
• Provided mobile support on iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices.
• Provided customer service upon request.
• Utilized applications within Microsoft Office Suite to assist various department needs.
• Loaded software packages such as operating systems and office applications.
• Customized and adapted current programs to satisfy users' needs.
• Worked alongside support team to image all campus workstations from Windows Vista to
• Coordinated with network services and information system groups.
• Updated on status to manager and users through voicemail, email, and in-person communication.
• Connected users to networks and train on facilities and applications.
• Installed, repaired and conducted preventive maintenance of workstations by providing technical
• Troubleshoot software and hardware failures and determine network problems.
• Set up new email accounts and deactivated inactive profiles in Microsoft Outlook.
Kent State University (February 2012-September 2012)
• Served as a network analyst for Information Services.
• Responsible for the direct and indirect support of end user devices.
• Provided network support and performed troubleshooting to resolve various WAN/LAN
• Assisted various departments to maintain network security and configure remote routers and
firewalls and provide support.
• Analyzed and recommended solutions and improvements to clients regardng applications and
• Responsible for solving client problems according to established procedures.
• Managed networks using network management tools.
• Provided phone support for clients.
• Maintained hardware and resolved connectivity issues with wireless internet.
SchoolForce Support (February 2014 - October 2014)
• Acted as one of three support consultants on Acumen’s SchoolForce project, cloud-based
platform that delivers integrated student support and robust data analytics
• Responsible for product troubleshooting, documentation, client communication, internal
process analysis, case management, and case resolution for over 10 separate clients.
• Worked diligently with Acumen’s Virginia and New York-based business analyst team while
providing multiple levels of transitional support for Acumen’s D.C.-based consortium, as well
as support for new clients.
• Worked closely with the Quality Assurance team by providing additional assistance with test
planning, defect logging, test case writing, documentation, product presentation and
verification of the SchoolForce web-based application.
• Recently completed Post-Deployment for 12 of the DC schools currently using SchoolForce.
• Became familiar with the SchoolForce data model, utilizing both Apex and VisualForce
knowledge to troubleshoot issues for thesupport team.
Corporate Social Responsibility Application: SalesForce Implementation
(January 2014–April 2014)
• Served as a business analyst and configuration specialist for the implementation of a custom
SalesForce on the Salesforce.com platform that manages the event, organizations and
participants of non-profit events within Acumen Solutions.
• Responsible for planning and facilitating functional requirements, business process review,
quality assurance testing and supporting the Developers in the configuration and
development of the application on the Salesforce.com platform.
B.A., Computer Information Systems/Marketing, Kent State University, Kent, OH (2013)
SalesForce 401 Developer, Certified (2014)