1. Kim Jimenez
6643 Hibiscus Ave South | South Pasadena, FL 33707 | 727.637.5146
I have gained over 10 years of experience working with Ceridian and have extensive experience
providing support for enterprise level clients. In my past roles, I managed the ongoing service
delivery of platforms for customers, created functional documents, and acted as a liaison
between clients and third party vendors to resolve issues. I also managed business requirement
documents for changes, fixes, and enhancements, and was responsible for UAT and regression
testing. Additionally, I have excellent communication skills and handle complicated issues with
professionalism and patience. Further, I maintain a good understanding of customer support
processes and technologies.
Advanced level Microsoft products (Excel, Access, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint). Working
knowledge of Enterprise Crystal Reports CRM and ACT database. Systems: Lighthouse1,
OnDemandTM, Eveolution1- 1CloudTM, CIBP, Benny Central (Visa Benefit Card,
COMDATA, Lotus Notes, FTP – file handling and VITRA data warehouse, SharePoint,
HR/PR system, Redwood Freedom Platform, Source 500 Payroll System.
SHIPT, LLC 09/2015 - Present
Culinary Logistics Analysts (Independent Contractor)
Research zoning for the Tampa Bay metro area, provide feedback related to zip code
Product analysis on new 2016 UPC coding
Analyze current shopper process and procedures, offering streamline approaches to
improve on time delivery
Ceridian 02/2014 – 07/2015
Service Delivery, Implementation, Data, EDI, Analyst
• Triage inquiries and issues and categorize the solution path. Work individually or with
the concerned internal functional business units on bug fixes, engage the necessary
support groups for system enhancements and billable projects including
troubleshooting and root cause analysis of EDI imports, exports and system flow.
• Manage business requirement documents for changes, fixes and enhancements.
• Testing and QA: Develop test plan and cases. Lead in UAT and regression testing as
• Work in close partnership with the clients, TPA’s and internal teams on a day to day
• Identify any new business scenarios that impact the H&W, COBRA, or FSA teams
including release comments, deployment checklists and updates to common
2. • Provide project management support to multiple stakeholders with regards to
participant inquiries, researching data anomalies and applying fixes as applicable,
• Lead ongoing enhancements, fixes, year-end projects and annual enrollment
projects by partnering with cross-functional teams comprising of Systems, Testing,
Client Services and Release Management.
• Provide outstanding customer support responding to escalations in a timely manner.
This includes detailed research, root cause analysis and impact analysis coupled
with devising and driving the approach to address the issues.
• Monitor and document testing results, recreate reported issues, prioritize UAT efforts
• Conduct audits of payroll file feeds, CIBP system files as well as reimbursement
• Contribute to detailed deliverables and functional design sign offs.
• Creates and maintains business requirement documentation of product development
life cycle for imports/exports, eligibility, cost formulas, LSE business rules including
carrier exports EDT specifications.
Ceridian 08/2013 – 02/2014
Renewal/Implementation & Enrollment (Business Analyst)
• Manage all aspects of the renewal/implementation process which includes
collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design,
configuration, unit and integration testing.
• Apply Functional and Technical expertise to effectively execute requirements.
• Proficiently navigate computerized data entry systems or other relevant applications
and document accurately, all actions taken in a concise and timely manner.
• Created new process for configuration audit used for 2014 reimbursement renewal.
• Managed over 150 client configurations end to end.
• Develop, and monitor project implementation plan in accordance with contract
agreement to meet customer expectation.
• Prepares internal Statement of Work (SOW) and project timeline in accordance with
technical, production and customer requirements.
• Conducts kick-off meetings with every new client to review expectations and to
create a written project implementation plan with milestones and deliverables.
FIS 12/2013 – 04/2013, 03/2011 - 09/2012
Business Systems Analyst
• Data Exchange Consultant for Ceridian Corporation
• Systems analyst role providing electronic data transfer leadership for Ceridian’s
reimbursement services cliental, book of business equaling three hundred plus employer
groups, third party administrators, brokers, carriers and vendors.
• Manage large-scale enterprise migration projects, systems conversions including in-
depth knowledge and extensive experience in employee benefits, consulting, and project
• Demonstrate excellent skills in analytical thinking and problem solving, written and
verbal communication, meeting facilitation, project management, leadership, and
maintaining multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment.
Ceridian 12/2005 – 03/2011
3. Business Systems Analyst
• Provided data-oriented analysis/design, coding and testing for company’s
reimbursement services electronic data transfer application.
• Defined, wrote and managed requirements for the migration of all legacy file types to the
new LH1 groundbreaking platform.
• Helped introduce a new, reproducible software development methodology that
contributed to higher-quality product releases and a 33% reduction in errors.
• Business Unit Subject Matter Expert (SME) oversee several different programs and
processes including the existing interface from Ceridian payroll platforms Source500,
HPW and HPL to CBS, the File Handling Program (FHP), Benefits Exchange Program,
Flexible Spending and Commuter product proprietary file formats.
• Championed the implementation of coding reviews that detected programming errors
early in migration development process, accelerating product go-to-market time by more
American ExpressCorporate Travel 06/2000 – 12/2005
CorporateTravel Agent – Price WaterhouseCoopersAccount
• Managed all aspects of travel for PWC Executive Leaders
• Created travel time lines
• Managed executive rewards programs.
• Maintained travel upgrades.
• Reserved hotel conference venues.
• Liaison with hotel staff for all audio / visual equipment needed for presentations.