1. Kitsa Statti
Project Leader with over 10 years of progressive IT experience
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple IT projects concurrently while successfully delivering quality and
meeting customer expectations
• Proven results in driving successful project outcomes with strong leadership, relationship-building,
negotiation, persuasion and conflict-resolution skills
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills and a solid track record of delivering superior technical
and business communications across all organizational levels
• Knowledgeable in all phases of the project management lifecycle (PMLC) and software development
lifecycle (SDLC) in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
Senior Project Coordinator Apr 2015 – Oct 2015
ADP Canada, Mississauga (Contract)
• Managed and led all phases of Agile payroll calculation engine project valued at $700K, from initiation
through delivery. Acted as technology team liaison ensuring alignment and effective communications across
55 cross-functional project team members including 2 scrum teams, 3 product owners and business
stakeholders located in Canada and India.
• Tracked progress of project timelines and ensured timely closure of action items. Identified and escalated
project issues, risks and changes to project plan and scope. Monitored user stories, sprint status and
burndown charts in Rally.
• Led coordination of technical environment set up for 10 testers to ensure successful user acceptance testing
(UAT). Collaborated with user experience designer to coordinate and record design review sessions using
• Scheduled and facilitated monthly executive steering, weekly project team and scrum of scrum meetings.
Developed meeting agendas, distributed meeting minutes and project status reports.
Project Coordinator Aug 2011 – Aug 2014
CIT Financial, Burlington (Contract)
• Collaborated with project managers on platform and application migrations, system enhancements and
software upgrades valued at $240K to $3.8MM. Led work packages, tracked project schedules, milestones,
action items and implementation plans for 4 medium to large-sized high profile international projects with
teams located in Europe, Asia, Mexico, Canada and the United States.
• Tracked budget for employee, contractor and vendor expenses. Maintained project documentation in
Microsoft SharePoint and Serena TeamTrack. Facilitated executive and project team meetings and compiled
weekly project status reports.
• Monitored support tickets using Resolve IT incident tracking and HP Quality Center defect management
systems. Escalated resolution for system incidents and testing defects assigned to help desks, developers
and application support teams (SQL & UNIX).
• Managed disaster recovery simulation exercises by overseeing 5 coordinators and 15 application testers
located worldwide. Initiated and developed process workflow documentation for testing which eliminated task
duplication. Ensured tests were successful and recovery time objectives (RTO) were met for 50 applications.
Senior Business Analyst Sep 2010 – Feb 2011
Inmet Mining, Toronto (Contract)
• Conducted needs analysis for online Board of Directors portal in order to streamline the creation and
distribution of board books, reduce printing costs and improve meeting scheduling and management.
• Documented business requirements for centralized online storage repository to automate the development-
to-archive workflow of corporate policies and procedures.
2. Kitsa Statti page 2
Senior Business Analyst Apr 2010 – Oct 2010
Ledjit, Mississauga (Contract)
• Apotex (Pharmaceutical) - Identified gaps to existing information management and legal hold policies and
procedures and recommended improvements to ensure legal adherence for future litigation.
• JTI-Macdonald (Tobacco) - Developed business requirements documentation for the transition of data on
network share drives to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
Senior Business Analyst Jun 2009 – Aug 2010
Itergy, Mississauga (Contract)
• London Catholic District School Board - Conducted requirements gathering sessions with subject matter
experts and JAD sessions with developers. Documented business requirements and functional
specifications for the migration of complex admissions and assessment system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Canadian Partnership Against Cancer - Elicited needs from end users and organized JAD sessions to
document functional specifications for customer relationship management data storage within Microsoft
Dynamics CRM. Conducted application testing to ensure business requirements were met.
Senior Business Process Analyst May 2008 – Apr 2009
Adlib Software, Burlington
• Facilitated group sessions with key stakeholders to document the as-is state of 30 business processes,
which interfaced with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, for 11 departments in Microsoft Visio. Performed process
gap and workflow analysis and made process improvement recommendations for the to-be state.
• Established document control policy and document management procedures in order to comply with
customers’ quality management system audits. Standardized templates for user guides, standard operating
procedures and process maps resulting in consistent communications.
Business Process Analyst Jun 2006 – Jun 2007
Hewlett-Packard, Mississauga (Contract)
• Partnered with international business units and local cross-functional teams to document a service program
process improvement initiative, which resulted in an efficient quote-to-contract process flow interfacing with
• Managed project lifecycle with ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System controlled documents.
Project Leader Mar 1999 – Jul 2005
Bell Canada, Toronto
• Ensured intranet projects, with a combined value of $700K, were delivered on time, within budget, with
minimal impact to 40,000 users.
• Coordinated the planning, design, development, user acceptance testing and implementation of multiple
small to medium-sized intranet site development projects with project teams and external vendors.
• Managed bilingual corporate intranet portal, oversaw daily operations of 2 divisional intranet sites and
supervised team workload of 4 content managers.
• Oversaw the successful design and delivery of customized invoice payment and vendor contract
management systems interfacing with SAP and impacted by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOx). These systems
decreased manual data entry and improved process workflow.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Agile Fundamentals and Leading an Agile Team, ADP, Toronto
• Project Management Overview, PMCentersUSA
• Business Analysis Fundamentals and Business Analysis Elicitation, PMCentersUSA
• Internet Business and Technology Certificate, University of Toronto
• Web Content Development Certificate, Centennial College, Toronto
• Merchandising Diploma, Fanshawe College, London