3. 1. To drive productivity through business
development and Marketing strategies.
2. To increase market share.
3. Boost sales and profits.
4. Increase market growth rate.
5. To project Return on Investment (ROI).
5. Promotes new uses of an existing product
(Asymmetrical bathtub) for existing customers.
Attracting new customers to current products by
expanding distribution to a region where the firm
has had no presence like Abuja, Port-Harcourt,
7. Creating new products (Oval bathtub) and seeking
new customers. Study will be done on competitors
to know the needs and want of people they have
not previously served.
9. This strategy is aimed at building sales among
existing customers, they are to be convinced to
buy same good in larger volume or with
increased frequency and this can be achieved
through discount to regular customers,
promotions targeted to repeated customers and
series of advertisement to obtain market
10. Differentiating our products from the competitors
by introducing and promoting the Rimfree water
closet and different shapes of shower enclosure to
give customers reasons they should choose us
rather than competitors.
12. Advertising is essential to bring our products to
the spot light and also to reach out to our
prospects. We will make use of the advertising
medium that best suits our products. Radio,
television, print, e-catalogue & brochure and
internet (social media, SEO) are some of the
mediums we can rely upon to advertise our
business so that we keep increasing our reach.
13. Selling more to existing profitable customers.
Finding similar customers to sell to through target
Identify and concentrate on target market that are
likely to buy company’s products at the price
Explore more distribution channels and find more
Reduce input/cut wastages .
15. ROI = Actual Income – Mkt Investment x 100
I am projecting sales of #200,000,000 and market
investment of #20,000,000.
Return on Investment of 900%.
16. Productivity and growth will be driven through
various business developments and marketing
Sales and Operation delivery.
Notas del editor
Before new products are introduced, feedbacks must have been gotten from group of customers, competitor product analysis must have been carried out and market survey and questionnaire must have been shared to get market response.
This strategy is aimed at building sales among existing customers, they are to be convinced to buy same good in larger volume or with increased frequency and this can be achieved through discount to regular customers, promotions targeted to repeated customers and series of advertisement to obtain market attention.