LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Marketing | 2015-17
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Address: Chandni Benepukur, Durgaprova Bhawan, Chandannagar, Dist: Hoogly 712136|
Degree Institute, Location CGPA/ % Year
PGDM(Marketing) ITM Business School, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai Awaited 2017
Haldia Institute of Technology 7.02/10 2011
XII (WBCHSE) Durgacharan Rakshit Banga Vidyalaya 58.2 2007
X (WBBSE) Sree Aurobindo Vidyamandir 68 2005
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS & ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
• Java-J2EE server programing from CMC
• Full Oracle programing
Project Engineer January 2012-March 2014
• Project Engineer at Wipro Technology, developed web based programing on Core Java.
• Worked as a maintenance engineer and worked in JCAPS rendering different servers.
• Involved in web services development (SOAP and Restful) including almost 40 web services
exposed to NBN Co.
• Has been involved in a project deals with middleware technology namely Tumbleweed. Which
processes the file that it pulls from the source application and pushes the processed files to the
target application. All the interfaces used in this application are based on Java.
• The clients with which I have worked are General Motors and Sony.
• Team lead of our project for more than 7 months.
• Worked in a team for more than 2 years and also handled multiple business meetings with
• Weekend “Live project” Internship there as a Market Researcher.
• Surveyed high End customers regarding the current trends of the
• Conversed with HNCs and HNIs and gathered valuable information about
the growing aspirations and desirability in this industry.
• Worked at Dorai Foundation as the coordinator of 10 NGOs.
• I coordinated and supervised those NGOs and learned a lot from the other part of the
society which ultimately embraced me to carry myself with a positive attitude in my
• I put my experience and suggestion in front of the volunteers working there to make
their work more placid.
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Played the role of acting facilitator in our cultural program “Samanay” and in our
cultural Fest “Maverick”
• I am also an active member of our strategic team, as a sales executive.
• Successfully organised a photography contest singlehandedly called “Causoclick”.
The amount raised from that was for an NGO.
Graduation • General secretary of our cultural fest at my engineering college
• Participated in an intercollege analytical contest comprising treasure hunt solving
different puzzle. Bagged second position there.
• Took the responsibility of the general secretary of our IT cultural committee. And
pioneered the first wall magazine for our section
• I was the captain of our school cricket team. 2010
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Represented India in WCG (Fifa 2007). Reached quarterfinal stage.
• We with our friends started our own NGO called “Awaaz” in Kolkata. We targeted the
education sector. Want to incorporate the utility of education to the deprived section of
• Represented my District in Cricket 2009-2010 under 19. 2010
• I am a passionate photographer, with professional touch in event and wedding
• I have a great interest in philosophy, which I bring out through my poems. This is
some of the subjects on which I exercise my creative mind. Thank you.