1. Lauren Lewis
750 Sacketts Court — Lawrenceville, GA 30043 — Phone: 770-596-7100 — E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Exceptional leader talented at managing tasks, organizing, and working under pressure.
• Technically savvy with outstanding relationship building, training and presentation skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with all types of people.
• Attention to detail
• Critical thinking
• Project planning
• Team leadership
• Powerful negotiator
• Strong verbal communicator
• MS Office expert: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Temporary Apartment Management – Executive Office Administrator
Suwanee, GA 30024 May 2014 - Present
• Answering incoming calls in a timely manner and transferring them to the appropriate party, assisting clients in taking down a work
order and helping them in any way needed, use the collections report to make past due calls and resend past due invoices to clients,
managing paperwork and filing in office by keeping filing up to date with employee and client files, sending out invoices in mail to
clients and paycheck pay subs to employees, other office administrator duties.
Proactive Training Solutions – Administrative Assistant
Scottsdale, AZ 85255 August 2013 – October 2013
• Directed incoming calls of clients and helped when possible, handled office technical support and over-the-phone technical support
to clients on the LightspeedVT training platform, managed office paperwork, filing and agreement scanning.
Dale Sikes Day School – School Teacher
Lilburn, GA 30047 November 2012- July 2013
• Cared for after school children providing learning activities and assisted with homework. Maintained a clean gym and play area, and
provided lesson plans and directed learning and reading times.
JC Penney – Catalog Specialist
Buford, GA 30519 August 2010- June 2012
• Providing superb service to customers in a timely manner. Coordinated customer issues with the corporate office. Accepted deliveries
and handled inventory, called customers about ordered merchandise.
Georgia Gwinnett College August 2011-December 2015
Bachelors in Psychology with a specialization in Cognitive Neuroscience