1. Lavalesh Pandey
Mobile: +91 9911825862
Correspondence Address: c/o Dayaram Yadav, Wzairabad, Sector – 52, Gurugram, Haryana.
• MBA Finance with more than 9 years experience in the field of account & finance, Audit & Taxation
• Good relationship management and negotiation skills in leasing with bank, other institutions and
various regulatory authorities.
• Proficient in maintaining records, Track the financial transaction and corresponding with external &
• Conducting Internal & External Audit for companies and resolve Audit issues with Auditor.
• Proficiency in co-operative relationship with staff and resolve their problems.
• Strong organizer, motivator, team player and decisive leader with successful track recorder.
Area of Expertise
• Preparation of Accounts Payable & Receivable reports.
• Preparation of Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss accounts schedule.
• Preparation of monthly and annual budgets and analyzing variances for corrective actions.
• Handling of Income Tax Assessment with Authorities.
• Preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance on
• Preparing & filing of TDS, Service Tax & Sales Tax Returns, preparing & issuing of TDS Certificate.
• Responsible for statutory deductions and compliance of TDS, service Tax, VAT & Provident Fund.
• Responsible for Shop & Establishment Act registration & filing of periodic returns.
• Handling foreign remittances preparation & co-ordination with banks.
• Conducting monthly reconciliation of vendors and other accounts including bank.
• Preparing the Cost Center Allocation for expenses & income.
• Ensuring month end closing including provisions & reconciliation of clearing accounts.
• Compiling & analysing of MIS on debtors, creditors, expense sheets & analysis of profitability position.
• Maintaining record of incoming and outgoing mails and telephone calls for the reporting head.
• Organizing, filing and maintaining papers, documents, records in systematic manner.
• Managing complete planning and management activities for ensuring completion of Internal, Statutory
and Tax audits within time.
• Interacting with banks for timely deposits of payments and handling other routine banking operations.
• Conducting Internal & External Audit and resolving Audit issues with Auditor.
• Expertise in Revenue working and Advance Tax Calculation.
Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance - (January 2008 - till date)
UCG Mancons Pvt. Ltd. - B1/02, Palm Grove Villa, Ardee City, Sector – 52, Gurugram, Haryana,
• Complete Accounting handling and managing accounts – accounts payable, accounts receivable,
Debtors & creditor’s reconciliation, bank reconciliation, book keeping, records maintain.
• Preparation of balance sheet schedules and profit & loss accounts.
• Preparation of revenue with Mark up and reconcile with expenses.
• Calculation of Advance Tax on quartly basis.
• TDS – timely deposit, quartly return deposit, form 16/16A generation.
• TDS demand reconciliation & rectification.
• Service Tax & Reverse Charges – monthly deposit, half yearly return, service tax credit reconciliation,
reverse charges reconciliation.
• Handling petty cash and staff reimbursement finalization and disbursement.
• Audit – Handling of all audit related matter with PWC & GT.
• Preparing and Handling of Income Tax Assessments (IT Case) with Authorities.
• Compile & presents detailed monthly, quarterly reports to Senior Managements.
• Working for procedures of remitting funds abroad.
• Individual and corporate tax, return filing.
• Sales tax computation & return filing, Issuance of C form and handling of Sales Tax Assessments with
• Provident Fund calculation and filing monthly and handle other PF matter with PF department.
• Company registration and filing of returns for Shop & Establishment Act.
• Payroll - salary structure preparation, handling of employee’s queries for salary, checking of
employee’s reimbursement salary related on monthly basis.
2. Senior Accounts Executive - (December 2006 – December 2007)
Prem Power Construction Pvt. Ltd. - Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurugram, Haryana.
• Responsible for Bank & Vendors Reconciliation.
• Taking care of cash Handling & Reconciliation.
• Bills review & passing for processing.
• Responsible for computing TDS, FBT & Sales Tax and depositing on timely.
• Preparing of MIS report on monthly basis for management.
• Making credit card reconciliation and rectification the same.
Accounts Executive - (February 2006 – November 2006)
Usha Fabs. - Udyog Vihar, Phase – I, Gurugram, Haryana.
• Responsible for checking of vendors bills for payment.
• Preparing of purchase order for vendors.
• Taking care of stock Ledger maintaining.
• Responsible for vendor’s reconciliation.
Internal Audit Assistance - (January 2005 – January 2006)
Vinay Kumar & Co. – Civil Lines, Allahabad, U.P.
• Reconciliation of expenditure and income project wise in NIMACT Institute.
• Prepare bank reconciliation of NIMACT on weekly and monthly basis.
• Involve in preparation quartly TDS return.
• Maintain Stock Register, Sales Register & Purchase books.
• Checking of all internal process for accounts.
• MBA in Finance from M.D.U. University Rohtak, Haryana in 2011.
• Diploma in financials accounts from Allahabad U.P. in 2006.
• Graduation from purvanchal university Jaunpur U.P. in 2006.
• Higher Secondary from U.P. board Allahabad in 2002.
• Secondary from U.P. board Allahabad in 2000.
• Proficiency in MS-Office.
• Expert in accounting software tally ERP 9.
• Proficiency in TDS & Service Tax Return software - CompuTDS, CompuTax, CompuServe & Easy TDS.
• Proficiency in Payroll Software – Sensys Technology.
• Father Name : Shri Radheshyam Pandey
• Date of Birth : 12th June 1986.
• Hobbies : Reading Books & Update myself.
• Language Known : Hindi, English & Bhojpuri.
• Marital Status : Married
• Permanent Address : Village & Post – Biraura, Dist. – Mirzapur
U.P. - 231303
Place: (Lavalesh Pandey)