LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Tel: +34 693578664
Full clean UK Driver’s License
My experience working in the dance music industry to date has been broad reaching, with
particular focus on marketing, PR and event coordination. I’m an enthusiastic and driven
individual, possessing an articulate, confident manner with excellent interpersonal and
communication skills. I am flexible, able to manage a team and can demonstrate commercial
sense with any given promotions and marketing campaigns. I thrive under pressure while
maintaining strong negotiation, organisational and creative skills. I pride myself on ensuring all
social media is current and can create strong visuals/artwork to assist with that.
Le Rouge & L’Etoile, Verbier, Switzerland Nov 2015 – Present
Marketing and Events Promoter
• Assistant to the Sales and Marketing Director
• Run increasingly popular event ‘Mardi Blah - Industry Night’, a night that ensured that all the
locals, workers and tourists can also benefit from hearing outstanding dance music after a busy
Increased door numbers by 50% on average www.facebook.com/MardiBlahVerbier/
• Responsible for creation and running of the Verbier DJ Awards event
• Created and updated Social Media pages and all visuals for the above events
• Key negotiator in fees of visiting DJs and artists
• Booked flights and accommodation and liaised with artists in resort
• Recruited marketing team to flyer and poster the town and generate word of mouth interest.
Farinet Lounge Bar & Après Ski/Verbier Seasonairs, Verbier, Switzerland Nov 2014 - April 2015
• Liaised with clients, negotiated fees and determined event details. Booked flights and
accommodation where needed
• Scouted for and collaborated with venues in the area for larger events
• Hired entertainment and staff, this included: DJs, bands, photographers, waiting and bar staff
• Advertised and marketed all events using the website, social media and posters
• Oversaw and hosted the events while in progress, ensuring artists and customers were happy.
Took photos on the night to use in further promotions
• Created and made some pretty incredible cocktails!
Ibiza, Spain Summer Seasons 2014 – 2015
Took varied summer 'EXTRA' positions, which involved working on an ad hoc basis for various companies
including: Sankeys Ibiza, The Bar Ibiza, Sands and Passion Café.
• Social Media Promoter (Sankeys Ibiza) - Daily targets on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to
reach for the following events: Tribal Sessions www.facebook.com/tribalsessions/?fref=ts and
The Redlight www.facebook.com/TheRedlightlbz/?fref=ts
• Coordinated and set-up mobile bars at various events, including weddings, pool parties, villas and
parks around Ibiza.
• Working behind the bar and on the floor, insuring smooth service during the event.
Casbah Night Club, Verbier, Switzerland Dec 2013 - April 2014
• Motivated and supervised staff to ensure optimum levels of hospitality and customer service was
upheld. Conducted regular interviews, reviews and training days
• Ensured staff knew the importance of table bookings, promoting events and up-selling in order
to exceed vigorous weekly targets
• Managed stock control and daily/weekly till reports
• Took control of the coordination, planning and marketing of all events through various social
media sites and verbal promotions
Baja Weddings, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico June 2010 - March 2013
• Worked to high targets (but within budgets) selling and coordinating weddings. Previous 5*
hospitality experience was essential to this position
• Listened keenly to clients in order to deliver a truly bespoke package
• Forged strong relations with local florists, caterers, boat charterers, entertainers and hotel
managers to ensure a harmonious working relationship. This would allow me to take the couple
to any one of these desired locations if they wanted a ‘hands-on’ approach to their nuptials
• Demonstrated a keen eye for detail in order to deliver the perfect day
• Developed through organisational skills needed to reconcile the large amount of variables a
• Cultivated an ability to ‘expect the unexpected’ and deal with it speedily, efficiently and without
dramatics, thereby instilling confidence in both clients and staff
Hobbies, Interests & Achievements
• Accomplished scuba diver, having achieved my Master Scuba Diver Trainer Award (MSDT). I have
Instructed and guided dives in various countries including Australia, Egypt, Thailand and Mexico
• Keen Skier, having completed four ski seasons in Canada and Switzerland
• Passionate cocktail maker which led to me developing my skills during a foundation level
mixology course this winter
• Committed yogi, practicing yoga on a regular basis
• On-going interest in Photography/ visual media, with new ‘pro’ camera just purchased