LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
30, York Place
Hampshire PO1 3 LB
Home: 02392830941/ Mobile 07796762299
An enthusiastic and reliable individual with excellent customer service skills and experience
in retail. Responsible and trustworthy with excellent time keeping skills. Quick to learn and
is willing to undertake any training that may be necessary.
● Excellent customer service
● Experienced and qualified in retail operations with experience using electronic till
● Good knowledge of health and safety including manual handling and hygiene.
● Works well with people of all ages.
● Polite and friendly
● Cash handling and processing of refunds.
September 2015 to present. HMS Excellent ( Whale Island )
Duties and responsibilities:
● Day to day cleaning of an office environment
● Excellent standard of health and safety
● Keeping workspace clear and clean
● Maintaining high levels of cleanliness
August 2014 - November 2014 British Heart Foundation Portsmouth
Charity Shop Assistant
Duties and responsibilities:
● Processing cash and card payments using an electronic till system.
● Providing customer service and assisting customers with product selection
● Sorting and displaying of stock.
● Keeping the shop clean, tidy and hazard free.
2011 – 2013 Department for Work and Pensions
Responsible for the care of an elderly lady and my duties included:
● Providing care and emotional support
● Assisting with medication
● Preparing and cooking of meals
● Providing interesting daily activities
2000 – 2011 Age Concern Portsmouth
Visiting elderly in their own homes or residential home my duties included:
● General housework and cleaning
● Washing clothing and bedding
1992 – 1999 British Heart Foundation Portsmouth
● Serving customers in the shop
● Handling cash payments
● Stock taking
● Operating the till and processing of refunds
● Opening and closing of shop.
1990 - 1991 Queen Anne Lodge Portsmouth
● Assisting the chef/head cook in the kitchen
● Washing up
● Maintaining excellent health and safety at all times
● Providing excellent customer service
● Cleaning work and floor spaces
1988 - 1989
Non Teaching Assistant
● Assisting the teacher with day to day activities for children
● Helping children to read and write
● Accompany teacher and children on school outings
● Taking a class on own initiative
● Reading to children.
● NVQ Level 2 in Retail Operations
● NVQ Level 1 in Distributive operations
● NVQ Level 1 Childcare
● RSA Level 1 and 2 Typing.
Level 2 food safety in catering
Secondary education completed at City of Portsmouth Girls School.
I enjoy reading murder mysteries and also walking, I also like anything to do with the
paranormal and unsolved ghost murders.
Preferred method of contact: email