House # 615/10 Basti Sialan Muhallah Kotla Tolay Khan, Multan, Pakistan
Tel. No.: 92 300 6346641
I wish to work in a dynamic environment where I can get an opportunity to explore
and contribute to various aspects of technical as well as functional excellence of the
organization and self.
I am looking forward to a challenging profile in the areas related to business
administration and information technology and activities involving team building,
coordinating and team leading.
• Close to 10 years of experience in the required field of work.
• Exposure of working as administrative assistant with numerous and varied
responsibilities. Provided administrative and secretarial support to a large department,
managed a number of simultaneous projects and met deadlines consistently and
• An independent worker recognized for a proactive approach to problem-solving.
Proven experience in a demanding work environment dealing successfully with
competing needs and different challenges.
• Ensure office policies and procedures are being adhered to analyze and monitor
internal processes. Ensure filing systems are maintained and establish procedures for
• Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving as well decision-making skills.
• Productive and responsible, with an ability as well as will to learn new things quickly
and handle tasks in time.
• Possessing a positive attitude and an extraordinary sense of professionalism.
• Good team player with a great level of commitment, who can work comfortably with
people having diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to work effectively, efficiently and independently.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Outstanding office skills and knowledge of office management procedures. Maintain
distributor accounts electronically data entry and generating sales reports for
Managers on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
2. Professional Experience
Customer Service Coordinator
Shamim and Co, Pvt Ltd
2001 to 2007
• Recommended changes to existing methods to increase the accuracy, efficiency and
responsiveness of the customer service department.
• Generated and distributed daily reports and order acknowledgments to appropriate
• Improved service quality and increased sales by developing a strong knowledge of
company's products and services.
• Collected, monitored and evaluated customer requirements to achieve desired delivery
time and order fill rates.
• Systematically increased office organization by developing more efficient
filling/documenting system and customer database protocols.
• Facilitated organized record retrieval and access by maintaining filing system for both
in-house and discharged residents.
• Effectively handled customer complaints and special requests.
• Provided prompt, efficient, friendly, and quality service at all times.
• Maintained a positive working relationship with fellow staff and management.
• Generated sales and inventory reports in Excel with data from a variety of sources,
maintaining a 100% accuracy rate.
• Worked under strict deadlines and responded to service requests and emergency call-
• Answered an average of 50 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving
problems and providing new product information.
• Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing and administrative
teams on a daily basis.
• Resolved customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
• Built and maintained successful relationships with dealers and staff.
• Informed customers about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging manner.
Sufi Distribution Pvt Ltd, Multan
Feb 1996 to 2001
Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls and receive and direct visitors and
Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
Retrieve documents from filing system.
Handle requests for information and data.
Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
Prepared written responses to routine inquiries.
3. Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and
Schedule and coordinate meetings, Appointments and travel arrangements for
managers or supervisors.
Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules open, sort and distribute
Maintain office supply inventories.
Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones and petty cash.
Maintain distributor accounts electronically data entry and generating sales reports for
Managers on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
Running online database system and also coordinating and working with Sales,
Accounts, Shipping and Production departments.
Silver Reed International Pvt. Ltd. Multan
April 1994 to Feb 1996
• Provided the full range of secretarial and administrative support to the branch Manager
scheduled meetings, appointments and property viewings
• handled incoming calls and correspondence
• prepared correspondence, documents, newsletters
• liaised directly with maintenance contractors, clients, tenants
• processed invoices and prepared payments
• Dealing with clients and addressing their problems professionally and being an efficient
unit of the office team.
Bachelor of Arts from Zakariya University, Multan (with Major in Economics & Political Science)
Operating Systems Windows 98/2000/Windows XP Professional and UNIX
Business Applications Microsoft Office 95/97/2000, MS Office XP
Database Applications SQL, Oracle Developer 2000, MS Access (part of MS Office suite)
4. Methodologies Relational Database Management Systems
Other Skills PC Installation and maintenance (hardware + software), configuration and
Trouble shooting, Internet-related skills.
Windows Softwere: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Access); Microsoft
Project; AdobeAcrobat; functional familiarity with Illustrator and Photoshop
Social Media Platforms: Blogger, Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, FanBox, Linkedin, YouTube,
Flicker, Digg, Stumble Upon, Reddit, Delicious, Technorati, virous social media aggregates tools,
Web Programming: Basic HTML