1. LYDIA M. WILLIAMSON
2212 N. Westbrook Dr. Muncie, IN 47304
Phone: (765) 716-8770 E-Mail: email@example.com
Highly qualified in social interaction and displays strong moralistic qualities in order to obtain an optimal amount of
responsibility and respect among peers. Eager to share health care abilities in CPR,AED, and Lifesaving experience in
order to quantify more lives in the world.
Ball State University (BSU) (Muncie, IN) August 2014- July 2016
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HEALTH SCIENCE,Minor in Interpersonal Relations
Infertility Research alongside Dr. Jean Marie Place January 2016- present
Indiana Wesleyan University (IWU) (Marion, IN) September 2012-May 2014
Completed 2 years of generalhealth courses.
Peer Coach, Indiana Wesleyan University (Marion, IN) August 2014 – December 2014
- Met one on one with freshman in order to direct them to unknown resources.
- Built relationships with Indiana Wesleyan University staff in order to guide students toward success.
- Trained in Strengths quest personality attribute test.
Camp Services,Shiloh Park of Nazarene (Marion, IN) September 2012 – September 2014
- Worked with people daily facilitating dishes, kitchen duty, and cleaning the dorms that the residents stayed in.
- Worked as a lifeguard and completed monthly competency checkups. Asked to continually keep watch of the
swimmers to ensure that the pool was a safe environment for our guests.
- Gained skills in working in groups, individually, and while campers were around.
Life Guard / Swim Instructor/ Hydro fit instructor YMCA (Muncie, IN) June 2010 – August 2012,
August 2014- Present
- Worked at the YMCA as a lifeguard in the public pool.
- Taught swim lessons to children ages 4-12 twice a week.
- Gained skills in working with the public and how to handle problems between children and parents.
- Instructed Hydro fit and enabled patrons to gain cardio endurance.
LEADERSHIP AND CIVIC ENGAGEMENT
Volunteer, Teamwork for Quality Living (Muncie, IN) August 2008 – August 2014
- Assisted with Childcare for weekly meetings.
- Aided in kitchen duties during impoverished family meetings.
Volunteer, First Choice for Women (Muncie, IN) October 2014 – October 2015
- Assisted in deskwork for unplanned/planned pregnancies and organized files as needed.
- Able to calm clients as they came into the clinic.
Group Leader,Community Volunteer (Muncie, IN) August 2014 – Present
- Youth leader and group discussion leader
- Children’s and Young Adults leader
Member,IWU Student Nursing Association (Marion, IN) August 2012 – December 2013
- Group Committee Leader,Food and Services
Peer Coach, IWU School of Life Calling and Integrative Learning August 2013 – December 2013