Marty Terbrack | Addendum | Adobe Marketing Cloud
Marketing Analytics, Analysis & Optimization Experience
Updated: January 11, 2016
In an effort to provide additional details specific to my analytics experience, I’ve added an “Analytics Activities” section, if detail is not present on my resume.
For Additional Insights:
Profile, Resume, Bio, Portfolio, Analytics Experience, Auto, LinkedIn Profile & References, Twitter, 150+ Courses, 100+ Books
Any questions, (c) 248.227.9914 | (e) email@example.com
Microsoft - consulting engagement
Client Site: Redmond, Washington | Remote Site: Troy, Michigan (7/15 to 9/15)
Global Digital Marketing, Analytics & Optimization Practice Consultant
Building a Digital Marketing, Analytics & Optimization Practice extending HCL Technologies services provided to Microsoft Global Marketing Operations Team
Defining and Ramping up team to provide 6 Core Services:
1. Digital Measurement Planning Services
2. Marketing Technologies & Analytics Platform Configuration Management Services
3. Tag Management Services
4. Marketing Analytics Reporting Services - Dashboards, Reporting Interfaces, Marketing Analytics Reporting Automation based on KBO’s, KPI’s volume, efficiency, effectiveness dimensions and metrics)
5. Segmentation, Analysis & Insights Services - Deep Analysis & Actionable Insights, Visualization Dashboards, Statistical Analysis, Forecasting, Data Sciences
6. Optimization Services - which is provides both: A/B & multivariate testing as well as personalized cross-channel digital user experiences ingesting implicit and explicit 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data to create rich anonymous audience profiles, then leverages real-time analytics, machine learning, algorithms and rule based segmentation with automated behavioral targeting to optimize the digital user experiences in near real-time.
Developed several training courses, case studies and whitepapers, including:
▪ Optimization 101- data driven decision making, testing tools, interpreting results, roles & processes, scenarios to optimize digital experience for Microsoft Azure Cloud Services web properties and marketing campaigns versus competitors Amazon, Google, IBM, Verizon and Salesforce
▪ Optimization 201 - digital landscape overview, personalization scenarios to improve Microsoft Surface experience return on marketing investments
Northwestern Mutual - consulting engagement
Adobe Marketing Cloud Analytics Implementation Administrator & Insights Analyst
▪ Leverage Adobe Marketing Reports & Analytics platform (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst) & extensive digital marketing expertise to analyze online user behavior developing actionable data driven insights design to optimize the customer experience & produce win-win outcomes for the prospects, customers & company.