LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Agile CRM - CRM and Marketing Automation for SaaS Companies
Sell like a Fortune 500 company
What is Agile CRM?
Big plus for SaaS with Agile CRM
○ Marketing automation for onboarding
● Welcome Email
● Follow up (Account Rep) Emails
○ Web grabbers for live onboarding
● Guided Tours
● Complete App
○ Metrics & reporting
● Growth & Funnel
○ Automatic Contact Management
○ Onboarding new signups
○ User retention
○ Trial/free user conversion
○ Sales process automation
○ Payments tracking & follow up actions
○ Drilldown SaaS metrics
Define rules in Agile to show intelligent popups on your website
Visitor Engagement & Conversion
● Engage known and anonymous
● Show popups
○ Sign-up forms
○ Information messages
○ Suggest pages to read
● Time them appropriately
○ After certain time, on reaching
end of page, or when they are
about to leave
● Do more actions
○ Run campaigns, add tags/score
● Drag-drop workflow designer
● Define conditional workflows
○ Contact profile based, life cycle based,
○ Send emails, tweets, LN message,
● Nurture & Score leads automatically
○ Run campaigns based on actions
Marketing Automation - Features
How to do?
● Use the JS API to get the contact from your website into
● Create a campaign to send a Welcome Mail to the new
contacts added to the CRM.
Use-case 1: Auto Signup Welcome
Use-case 2: Trial-to-Paid User Conversion
How to do?
● When people enroll for Free/trial plan, add a Tag
on the contact using our API, and every time they
login or perform an action in your app, add a score
● Run the this campaign once in a while on the
● Campaign first checks if the person is a Trial/Free
tag and checks the lead score
● If the score is high, it is a good case for conversion,
if not, he is transferred to a Retention campaign
● Now for all high score users, if they have visited
the upgrade page, send an email with Upgrade
offer to the customer.
Use-case 3: User Onboarding Campaign
● The campaigns stats as soon as you have a
● It Checks if the user filled in some of his
profile date in the application.
● If he did, move onto the next step else send
him a reminder email to fill out his details
and move onto the next step after 2 days.
● Check if the user visited the settings page
of the app
● If he visited the page, move onto the next
step else send him an email explaining all
the features in settings page.
Use-case 4: User Retention
How to do?
● Whenever users logs in to your app, use the JS
API to update his login date in your Agile CRM
● The Campaign checks for the customer who
hasn't logged in for a certain time using the
● Send the user an email with exciting features
with a login link to the app.
● Wait for few days and check if he did login
● If he did come back, now put him in the
onboarding campaign, if didn't try a different
channel - send a tweet
Example of user retention campaign
Use-case 5: Sales Automation Campaign
How to do?
● The campaign checks if the lead score of a lead
is greater than a set value and automates the
● If the lead score is greater than a set value, use
‘Set owner’ condition to assign the lead to a
salesperson in the company.
● Create a new deal with all the necessary
details like value, probability and expected
deal closure date.
● Assign a task to the owner to follow-up.
Example of sales automation campaign.
Use-case 6: Payment tracking/actions
How to do?
● We integrate with a variety of SaaS payment
portals like Stripe. Whenever there is a
payment activity for a user, you can add a tag
using webhooks provided by stripe to your
● The tags can be Payment successful and
● If the payment is successful, send a thank you
mail to the user and if the payment failed,
assign it to a salesperson to followup with the
user to resolve any issues with the payment..
Example of Payment tracking and follow up
● Customer level tracking
○ Track email opens, clicks
○ Track website visits by contact
○ Get real time notifications
● Landing pages
○ Integration with Wufoo, Unbounce
Web Analytics & Notifications
HTML 5 Notification
○ Follow-up leads when they are hot
○ Proactively engage with your site visitors
○ Test and optimize email messages
○ Simple and easy to use
○ Integrate with website and apps quickly
● Backend API
○ More advanced integration
○ Java, PHP, .Net, ...
○ All APIs available on GitHub
○ Documentation & Sample programs