1. Manoj Kumar
Kalyan Nagar Post
Mobile No: 9902934498
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To achieve excellence in working as dynamic professional offering solutions to business using the
best available where my anatytical ability and analyzing quest are used maximum for growth of
the organization and to grow with the organization. Seeing a challenging position in well
established company that offers professional growth and ample opportunity to learn and enrich
my competencies in my profession.
FUNCTIONAL EXPERTISEFUNCTIONAL EXPERTISE
Extensive experience and familiarity in effective Recruitment Process.
Have experience in processing the entire Life Cycle Maintenance of the employee.
Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology) from Indian Academy Degree College, Bangalore
Completed Globalization HR Domain specialization in Recruitment Level 3 certification
Achieved Numero Uno award for maintaining the quality and productivity in the year 2011
Received Celebrating points and appreciation from management level for customer service
Achieved Spot award for handling critical situation in the year 2010
Receieved CP Points from Onshore Lead for processing high number of request in a single
Received Samaritan Award (Quarterly Award) for pitching in other sub process handling
queue, processing request & doing QC end to end in the year 2011.
Submitted process enhancement ideas which turned to be dollar saving for the organization.
2. Successful Transition of handling International calls from UK & Australia and training team
members in the previous organization.
Successful Transition of Unilever Document Collation from Onshore Team and training team
Company Name: Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
November, 2009 till date
Role: Senior: Recruitment Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Proficient in Recruitment Process
• Currently working as Recruiter Admin support end to end recruitment role for University
Relations team within a Recruitment service line. (6-months)
• Creating Requisitions maintaining Head count and closing the Requisitions after the
candidates are filled out for the positions.
• Handled Offer management process generating Offer Letter and performing quality check for
the team and for self, ensuring accuracy and Timelines met subsequently.
• Responsible for handling end to end recruitment process sending Offer Letter, Initiate and
track and chase of completion of background checks and drug test.
• Sending out New Hire Packets to external candidates 60 days prior to their start date.
• Track and chase for returned signed New Hire packets and following up with candidates to
provide supporting documents to clear their background checks and drug test.
• Sending out First Week of employment to external new hires instructing their first day at
• Sending New Hire Documents to candidates track and chase to return the New Hire Packets.
• Validate onboarding details receive from University Relation Representative
• Complete JDC and assign to WFA for New hire set up.
• Sending Allowance details to payroll team ensuring candidates receives additional allowances
as notified from HRBP.
• Handled 3 service lines in ELM Compensation, Benefits and Work Force Administration.
• Proficient in Transfer, Promotion, New Hire, Termination, Data Correction, Address Change,
• Queue management and keeping track of team’s utilization and self.
• Conducting quality audit and quality check and providing feed back to team member on daily
• Training and mentoring new joiners in the team.
3. • Proficient in Operational Excellence and updating visual management and on regular basis if
there is a deviation or changes in the process.
• Worked on PeopleSoft, Taleo and WQM.
• Handling SI/escalation and providing control measures and action plan if required.
Company Name: Siemens Information Pocessing Pvt. Ltd.
Duration: June 1st
2008 to September 19th, 2009
Role: Customer Service Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Receiving Calls from the US, Canada, UK & Australia customers helping them about the rates
and availability of Car and making the conversion for the company.
• 100% voice process Inbound supporting US, Canada, UK & Australia
• Training the new comers on the Applications
• Collating team reports on daily basis and sending it across to the team.
• Performing quality checks
• Administering performance management by diagnosing and providing effective feedback,
coaching, training, improvement opportunities, professional development and corrective
TECHNICAL SKILLSTECHNICAL SKILLS
Diploma in Computer Applications
Desk Top Publishing (DTP)
Hyper Text Mark-up Language (HTML)
Programming C & C++
SOFT SKILLSSOFT SKILLS
Presentations and Public Speaking
Training & Facilitating
Event Planning and coordination (specifically Fun events and cultural programs)
Core Skills Motivated Willing to learn Self development Flexible attitude Interpersonal skills
Sense of humour.
4. PERSONAL SKILLSPERSONAL SKILLS
Positive Attitude, Determined, High Energies
Hard Working and Sincere
Good Decision making and analytical skills
Able to handle people in a very efficient way
Organization and prioritization skills
Ability to supply what is needed, quick wit
Manageable, adaptable, versatile
To do, resolve, on a course of action
PERSONAL PROFILEPERSONAL PROFILE
Father’s Name : Late R. G. Hiremath
Permanent Address : #682 10th
Kalyan Nagar Post
Contact Number : (Current Celluler #) 9902934498
Date of Birth : 24th
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu
I hereby declare that the above information furnished is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.