1. Mary Johnson
A top-performing, detail-oriented customer service professional with over 10 years of experience in a
Call Center setting. Recognized for ability to strategize and provide creative, workable solutions that
result in strengthening client relationships. Expertise managing competing priorities and producing
outstanding results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
COMPUTER SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE
Microsoft software products
Avaya CMS Supervisor
Microsoft Office Products
Texas College, Tyler, Texas B.S., Business Administration, 1994
Accounts Receivable Research Analyst – Compliance Depot/Real Page June 2014 – Sept 2015
• Investigate assigned client disputes and notice of errors, independently analyze each assigned
account to identify root cause, create action plan and implement plan with full support of all
• Gather data from internal and external systems to substantiate or negate client claims or dispute.
• Professionally coordinate the collection of accounts by communicating effectively and concisely with
clients, external and internal, to resolve chargeback and dispute cases.
• Coordinate and foster a strong partnership with internal departments to successfully navigate
appropriate channels to resolve client issues
• Perform advanced accounts analysis and reconciliation of large accounts as required to resolve
unapplied cash/credits and resolve client dispute or issue
• Maintain an accurate case history of the dispute process.
• Work independently to complete tasks while maintaining a good working relationship with fellow
• Provide feedback to management regarding opportunities to continuously improve our business (i.e.
updates to policies and procedures, system upgrades, etc).
• Escalate issues or situations of concern to management in a timely manner.
• Interpret and understand contract terms and effectively communicate to clients and colleagues.
• Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
2. Vendor Compliance Representative TL – Compliance Depot/Real Page June 2007 – June 2014
• Assist the Compliance manager with all aspects of cost center department and act as the
primary contact when the manager is unavailable.
• Maintain high levels of customer service to motivate within the department to ensure excellent
• Responsible for managing multimillion dollar property management accounts and negotiating
tactics, while resolving escalated issues.
• Process management compliance fees for various vendors and ensured certifications, W-9 and
licenses for vendors and insurance agents are up to date
• Maintain and audit attendance records for vendor compliance representatives
Plan Administrator/Customer Service Rep- Colgate Pharmaceuticals Nov 2005 – March 2007
• Responsible for maintaining all master case files
• Managed SAP orders for the US including Puerto Rico and Canadian
• Managed customer calls and collaborated with multiple departments to ensure customer
Customer Service Representative- Green Mountain Energy July 2005 – Nov 2005
• Received inbound calls routed them to appropriate sales representative c=
• Closed outbound call request
• Disconnected and reconnected services were appropriate
• Assisted other team members with selling and closing techniques