1. May Al-Shakrji
Iraq – Kurdistan – Erbil
HR & Administrator Officer
August 2015 – April 2017
Integrated Business - Erbil
Human Resources, Administrator & a Multi-Task Engineer with 5+ years
of solid experience who is highly organized, has strong attention to
detail and who is capable of working with confidential information.
I have experience of recruiting, improving employee relations, carrying
out staff inductions and organizing employee training.
I have extensive knowledge of all activities related to HR &
Administrator such as payroll, recruitment, personnel action forms,
benefits, and employee orientation. Aside from my administrative
abilities, my pleasant manner also enable me to communicate
effectively with other HR staff and work closely with line managers and
At this moment in time, I am looking for a suitable position with a
company or organization that will help me to fulfil my true potential.
Bachelor of Communication Engineering - Mosul University 2012.
Responsible for handling the day-to-day administrative tasks of the
office and making sure that everything runs smoothly. In addition,
Responsible for developing the HR team and for being the primary
point of contact for all HR related questions and issues.
• Building productive, collaborative relationships with employees,
and HR business partners.
• Reviewing resumes and applications sent in by job applicants.
• Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system.
• Advising employees and helping them make informed decisions
about their careers.
• Examining employee records to answer inquiries and provide
information to authorized persons.
• Scheduling interviews for job applicants.
• Preparing badges and identification cards for staff.
• Preparing job postings for vacancies.
• Welcoming new employees and arranging induction programs for
• Managing a front office dealing with face-to-face, telephone & e-
• Preparing application forms.
• Photo copying, filing, scanning and carrying out any other
administration duties as and when required.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Administrating the Holiday systems.
• Generating new content across multiple platforms such as;
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
• Uploading content and pictures on to the company’s website and
social media platforms.
• Designing Brochures, flyers and Business Cards Etc.
• Install software, printers and solve computer problems.
2. Administrator Officer
January 2013 – August 2015
ROI & Brand Factory – Erbil
Unions and licenses
Responsible for facilitating the administration work of the company.
• Maintaining an effective administration system.
• Rapidly responding to and resolving any administrative problems.
• Running the company reception area.
• Coordinating office procedures.
• Making sure that information is quick and easy to locate.
• Ordering and maintaining office stationery and equipment.
• Typing up correspondence including letters and memos.
• Offering a warm and friendly welcome to any visitors.
• Sorting and distributing incoming post.
• Processing staff payrolls, keeping account of finances and
updating staff files.
• Receiving and redirecting telephone calls.
• Raising and progressing purchase orders.
• Booking travel and accommodation for senior managers
• Updating office manuals and brochures.
• Managing electronic and printed files.
• Dealing with telephone, email & general enquiries.
• Maintaining up to date data on spreadsheets.
• Hard Knowledge of Technology and many Software and ability to
work with any operation system with good experience in Microsoft
Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visual Dolphin and
• Knowledge of human resources policies, rules and regulations.
• Maintaining confidentiality regarding Human Resources related
• Coming up with immediate solutions to problems.
• Knowledge of printers, data processing, word processing and
• Capable of multi-tasking and coordinating.
• Up to date with the latest developments in the world of Social
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff.
• Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records.
• Ability to enter the data and filtering it.
Arabic [Native] English [Fluent] Kurdish [Basics]
• Kurdistan Engineers Union from 2013.
• Iraqi Engineers Union from 2013.
• Iraqi driver license from 2017.
REFERENCES ــــــ Available upon request