1. CURRICULAM VITAE
Mayur Punamchand Pawar
Ph: 9623268692 / 9270726455
Seeking middle to senior level assignments in Production, Planning, TPM
implementation & product quality with an organization of repute preferably in auto
components manufacturing industry.
Brief Summary of experience:
Over 9years of rich experience in Production planning, Operations, Quality assurance
and Man management. Handling production functions installing, making schedules,
Setting targets. Overseeing entire operations and implementing procedures to achieve
targets with capability to resolve problems.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Ensure timely accomplishment of production targets within the time and work
towards improving productivity.
• Determining detailed work schedules, resource planning for the cell according to the
production plan of the plant.
• Monitoring adherence to quality systems and quality standards and maintaining
• Managing production team guiding site Team members to address and resolve
• Imparting training to operators to achieve production & quality goals.
• Planning effective manpower deployment & works scheduling of qualified workforce;
addressing training needs of staff to enhance skills and productivity.
• Production planning Team Building TPM implementation Cost saving approach
• Knowledge of Production Processes Quality system implementation
• OEE improvements Process/Product improvements Leadership quality
• Man Management Communication & presentation skill Monitoring of KPI
• Work delegation Analytical & problem solving skill Plant shifting
2. ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Volkswagen India Private Limited, Chakan,Pune.
Volkswagen is a German multinational automotive manufacturing company.
Designation : Team Leader.
Department : Assembly Production, Quality Assurance.
Date of joining : 3 Dec 2010 to Till.
• Planning for Monthly, weekly and daily production schedules to achieve the
targets by monitoring of Critical Equipment and individual out puts.
• Plan work flow and schedules for production departments.
• Plan, schedule and monitor material movement in production cycle to ensure
• Work with materials department in material planning and analysis to reduce
• Identify delivery exception and provide alternative solutions.
• Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.
• Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
• Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.
• Conduct daily meetings with Production ,QA and Maintenance to keep track of
• Ensure that finished products meet quality standards and customer
• Resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management
• Effective implementation of contingency plan in case of break downs and other
• Responsible to achieving monthly production plan through optimum utilization
of man, machine and material.
• Responsible to give direction to production team members in order to enable
efficient production to begin.
• Responsible to resolve daily operational issues, share best practices to team
members to improve for efficient run the production process.
• Responsible to drive continues cost reduction process.
• Responsible for the all annual audits like, ISO,VDA,QMS,Process,Safety etc.
• Responsible to Implement and ensuring quality systems to improve the
productivity and quality
• Responsible for implementing corrective and preventive actions against
• Initiated cost saving projects.
Reduce Line Set Up Time by multi skill and multi product on single line,
Reduce man power by the Project One Piece Flow Manufacturing Process,
includes Line Balancing, Process flow control, Supermarket Inventory control.
• PGDBA (Operation Management) MIT Pune.
• BCA (bachelor of computer application) YCMOU.
• ITI (Automobile) Gov.
• Good in planning & execution.
• Ability to lead team as a leader.
• Ability to deal with people diplomatically.
• Self Confidence & hard working.
• Problem solving skills.
• Good in communication
Name : Mayur Punamchand Pawar
Date of Birth : 08/12/1990
Age : 28Year
Gender : Male
Marital Status : married
Religion : Hindu Sutar
Nationality : Indian
Languages Know : Marathi, Hindi & English
Passport No. : N3587291
Deriving Licenses No : MH 39 20100003934
I hereby declare that, the above said information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date : / / 2019 Your Faithfully
Place : Mayur Punamchand Pawar