In the first step you want to get into a push up
position, but with your legs spread wider than your
shoulders. You or lightly on your hands with your
chest facing the ground. As you lift your left hand,
move your right foot out into the same spot where
your left hand was, as your heel is to the ground
with your toes pointed up.
• Shift your weight to your right hand and
foot, as you do this the left leg is moved
into the crook of your right knee.
• Swing your right leg around in front of your
right, which will put you in a crab position.
• Swing your left leg around in a wide arc,
and wrap it around your right leg.
• As you swing your left leg around, move
your right leg back to it’s orignal push-up
• Move your left leg back, while your right
hand comes down to complete the push-up
position. You are now back in the orginal
position from step 1.
And that is how you Six Step!