Lead Generation and Inbound Center Solutions
Specializing in helping Organizations maximize their team
efforts and attain their quarterly and yearly benchmarks
“WE let WTI, worry about the cold-calling and our team
concentrate on closing we saw over 400% increase in new
busines”- Nathan Laparl, Atlantic Medical Inc
2. Finding outside lead generation solutions that
produce results and cut overhead. That’s not
possible anymore, right?
Searching for solutions in a market saturated by centers that do the
business equivalent of a ‘dine and dash’ can drive any company up the
So when you’re looking for a center with strong customer service
reps/cold callers/telemarketers/virtual assistants, people with integrity
and actual work ethic, and all you find is outdated practices and no stable
line of communication between you and the team,.Our seasoned team
are former managers, national sales reps, and directors that understand
business goals and budgeting.
Most Common Negatives of Call Centers.
1. Linguistic and industry barriers.
1. Decreased Control over business functions.
1. Lack of company knowledge.
1. Hidden Costs
3. You want Results?
We give Results.
WebTechInteractive was created with one
core aspect in mind; we get work done at
You’re our client? You don’t get excuses, you
get results and cost that you can measure
4. What makes WTI
Firstly, We deliver on ROI
- We pride ourselves on our integrity; on building an actual
relationship with our clients and understanding their
- Team of seasoned cold callers and inbound lead
generation team that helped provide leads for various
industries from advertising, software, e-commerce,
directories, and franchises.
- We deliver results and evolve the campaign as needed.
We are not just an outsourcing solution we consider
ourselves partners in achieving organizational sales and
- Coaching from our project leaders on how to improve
conversions for the sales rep
- Custom tailored payment options and pricing to meet
6. Project Launch: How it works
1. We will provide a proposal draft based on your request and
2. If the proposal draft is approved, we will proceed the
signing of said proposal and payments are processed.
3. In some cases based on the type of project, data will be
requested or collected to analyze the best approach to
make the project successful.
4. All equipment & systems will be set up based on client
needs & quality assurance.
5. Training can be given to one of our account managers to
be cascaded down to the team, or the client can conduct it
themselves if deemed required.
6. A crash test is put in place to ensure all systems and
equipment are functional as well as quality standards are
met by the agents, if needed calibrations are put into effect.
7. After steps 1-6 are complete, the launch of the project can
commence. (in some cases not all steps are required due
to our background, expertise & system’s in place on the
1-3 Week Project Launch Timeframe
7. The Reporting: Our
Pride and Joy.
All reports are tailored &
custom made to fit each
*Our CEO loves Excell
8. Payment model
Our Payment methods are designed to be
simple & easy for our clients.
Payment structure differs from one project to
another. We offer Pre-Pay or Post-Pay to
facilitate the needs of the project. Generally,
all invoices are sent out on a Bi-Weekly basis.
Whether you are small, medium or large
business, we approach our pricing with cost
effectiveness in mind, with an awesome
service level in tact.
We do recommended that all rate negotiations
be at the time of discussion of the project,
followed by our final proposal draft.
Payment Method: WaveApps Processing
Customer Service / Technical Support - Pre-Pay
Virtual Assistant - Pre-Pay
Sales (Inbound or Outbound) - Pre Pay or Post pay*
Payment is negotiated upon Workload + Scalability.
9. What now?
Let’s schedule a meeting!
You can reach us between 9AM and 5PM
North America Sales Director
Phone Number: (619)-822-8020