2. Telenor in brief - communication services worldwide
Providing tele, data and media services
in the Nordics, Europe and Asia.
• 148 million mobile subscriptions
• 32,000 employees
• Operations in 12 (+18 markets )
We design and operate
connected business solutions.
+15 years experience.
with Volvo &
Fortum & E.ON.
• ~70 employees
• Headquarter in Stockholm
• US, Japan, UK, Germany,
France regional offices
3. The 21st century will be equivalent to
20,000 years of progress at today’s
rate – about 1,000 times greater
than the 20th century.
- Raymond ‘Ray’ Kurzweil, Director of Engineering at Google
4. What fits in a grain of salt?
Source: Cisco (2013)
5. During 2008, things connected to the
internet exceeded the number of
people on earth.
2003 2010 2015
By 2020 there
will be 50 billion
…from M2M …to Internet of Everything
6. 99,4 %of all things are still not connected
Source: Cisco IBSG (2013)
7. Three kinds of connected opportunities
11. New York City installs smart trash bins
It’s good for taxpayers,
and it’s good for the city’s
air quality, and it’s good for
the people who come here
every day, every night.
Mayor, New York City
16. From silo to open
From product to service
From perfect to Beta
Daily customer interactions
Success factors in the connected economy
New ways of working New kinds of relations
Collaboration – cross-
functional & cross-industry
17. We design and
business solutions. Information