1. MOHAMAD RAZMEE BIN ROSLAN
No. 4, Jalan PP14, Taman Pinggiran Putra,
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia.
No 68, Jalan Bunga Raya 15, Taman Tasik Jaya,
70400, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
Contact : 017-6977228
E-mail : email@example.com
Age : 28
Status : Married
Nationality : Malaysian
Date of Birth : 23rd
Religion : Islam
Health : Excellent
Language : Malay, English
Interest : Outdoor activities
Level : Bachelor Degree
Field Of Study : Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology in Process (Hons)
Institute / University: Malaysian Institute of Chemical Engineering Technology
Level : Matriculation
Field Of Study : Engineering
Institute / University: Centre for Foundation Studies International Islamic University
MUET (Band) : 3
Level : Malaysia Certificate of Education (SPM)
Field Of Study : Pure Science
Institute / University: Mara Junior Science College (MRSM) Muar, Johor.
Graduation Date : 2005
Field Of Study : Safety and Health Course (SHO Course)
: Will be seated for examination at NIOSH in April 2017.
2. TOP SKILL
Monitoring process reaction and quality of BioDiesel plant by using Program Logic
Able to use computer application such as MiniTab, AutoCAD, Microsoft Visio &
Handling chemical related equipment (FTIR, HPL Chromatography, UV-VIS
spectroscopy, Reid Vapor Pressure (RVP))
Troubleshooter, problem solver and perform Failure Mode Analysis.
HANWHA Q-CELLS (M) SDN BHD. (July 2015 – Present) as Process Engineer.
1. Lead a team of technician for line setup and ramp-up Module Plant in Malaysia.
2. Provide support during pilot run, mass production and test jig development
3. Involved in Process Change Review Board (PCRB) for qualification Malaysia
4. Lead for Product Transfer from China plant to Malaysia plant.
5. Analysis, test and document through the PCRB and follow process standard.
6. Prepared all document related to the manufacturing quality standard document.
7. Conduct failure analysis regarding ALL failure MODE with manufacturing-related
8. Communicate closely with customers to understand their needs or complaints
9. Active Safety Committee Members. Review all accident, analysis and also joining
every site inspection held by safety department.
10. Emergency response team member. Also join the fire drill, chemical spill and drill.
SAMSUNG SDI ENERGY MALAYSIA SDN BHD. (March 2015 – July2015) as
1. Lead a team of technician and operator for new model transfer from R&D.
2. Involved in Product Transfer from Samsung Korea Plant to Malaysia Plant.
3. Analysis, test and document through the Engineering Change Process (ECN),
equipment and process standard.
4. Ensure product quality under control and ensure the defect rate below target
5. Assist in the coordination of tasks assigned to the team, responsible for
sustaining engineering efforts.
6. Provide support to prepared jig during pilot run and mass production.
7. Analysis on the abnormal occurrence on the process line and reporting to related
8. Responsible as support group for improvement/setup Polymer Battery production
3. PLATINUM GREEN CHEMICAL SDN.BHD. (July 2013 – February 2015) as Junior
1. Leads and assist commissioning of new plant (Refinery, Trans esterification) to
- Pneumatic Test/ Pressure Test.
- Hydro Test.
- Pump Rotation Test.
- Vacuum System Test.
- Steam Boiler and Thermo Boiler line test.
2. Monitor and control the process in control room using Program Logic Controller
3. Supervise operators in a safe and productive manner to maximize efficiency
operation on a rotating shift schedule.
4. Execute and coordinate operational schedules and manufacturing activities to
ensure production and quality of products meets specification.
5. Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance
and optimum utilization.
6. Responsible for a safe and environmental responsible operation at the facility.
FARO INDUSTRIES (M) SDN.BHD (Internship January 2013 – April 2013)
1. Assists Project Engineer in MRT Project for Utilities Bridge.
2. Assists Project Engineer in MRT Project for Station Roof Truss at Balakong and
Taman Koperasi Cheras stations.
3. Doing cutting plan schedule using AutoCAD, Checking the discrepancy between
Tender Drawing plan and Issued for construction (IFC) Drawing plan.
4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Highly motivated individual, with the willingness to learn and contribute positively
towards the company's growth
Hardworking, able to cooperate and work as a team
Able to work in various situation environment and Easily customized with new
Possesses enthusiasm and initiative attitude
Take guarantied and high responsibility
Athlete in Football,Takraw,Rugby (represented UniKL MICET).
Final year project entitled “Adsorption of reactive substances in waste cooking oil
using charcoal activated carbon” and passed with “A-“grade.
Willing to Travel : Yes
Current Month salary : RM 3800
Possess Own Transport : Yes
Expected Month Salary : RM 4500±
1. Alexander Grimm
Head of Module TechnologyDepartment
HANWHA Q-CELLS (M) SDN. BHD.
Lot 1, Jalan SP 2, Seksyen 2, Selangor Science Park 2
63300 Cyberjaya, Selangor.
Contact no: 019-6535475
2. Mohamad Shahir Abdul latiff
PLATINUM GREEN CHEMICAL SDN. BHD.
Lot 15 -19 &PT 1409, Senawang Industrial Estate, Batu 4 Jalan Tampln,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
Contact no: 019-7637398
3. Nurul Hidayah Abdul Ghani
FARO INDUSTRIES (M) SDN.BHD
Lot 3264, Sungai Machang, Jalan Mantin Lenggeng,
71700 Mantin, Negeri Sembilan
Contact no: 017-3371822
4. Dr. Indok Nurul Hasyimah
Final Year Project Supervisor
Lot 1988 Taboh Naning, Kawasan Perindustrian Bandar Vendor,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka.
Contact no: 012-2297406