To pursue a highly challenging career in the aeronautical / mechanical
engineering field, and work closely with a team of highly experienced
professionals, to enable myself to grow along with the firm, and prefer to work
in company with a reputable organization, where knowledge and experience
can be utilized in a professional way.
B.Sc. in Aeronautical Engineering , Jordan University of Science and
Technology, Irbid, Jordan [2007-2013]
Colleges training in The King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau
(KADDB) –2013 (2 months).
Shops & CAMO training at Jordan Aircraft Maintenance Limited
(JorAMCo) – 2013 (6 months).
Service Engineer - Aircraft Structure Engineer at Jordan Aviation
Airline – 11 October, 2014 to Present:
- Analyzing, investigating and provide repair solutions of structural damage and repair
data (structure metallic and composite).
- Work closely with Boeing and Airbus Structure Repair Team to provide damage
reports and proposing any repairs methods for any damages out of defined allowable
limits in SRM, SB etc.
- Responsible to liaise, discuss on technical matters with the manufacturer and other
OEM’s for assessment and repair of structural damage.
Mohammad Abu khalaf
Technical Service Engineer / Aircraft Structure
Cell Phone: +962777066354, +962799478402
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Amman - Jordan
Marital status: Single
Place and date of birth: Zarqa, June 21th
2. - Liaise and discuss on technical matters with customer, vendors and all other internal
departments in regards to assigned responsibility
- Provide technical advice to maintenance engineers related to aircraft structures or
associated equipment for out-of-scope damages, in consultation with the OEM.
- Evaluate upgrades for aircrafts (via Service Bulletins) from Boeing, Airbus or any
OEMs, and recommends incorporation.
- Monitor Airworthiness Directives from EASA and FAA, evaluate and ensure timely
- Perform responsibilities for Continued Airworthiness and Technical Support tasks
related, Airframes, aircraft structures or Components as required
- Monitoring and participate in Boeing 737, 767 and A320 aircraft weighing and
prepare the weighing report.
- Prepare and check engineering documents such as Engineering Order, drawing and
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluation of defects in order to ensure correct
troubleshooting and defect clearance.
Courses and Certificates:
A training course in Matlab with the Consultative Center for Science and Technology (CCST)
A training course in Aircraft Maintenance with the Consultative Center for Science and
Technology (CCST) at JUST.
Human Factor, ETOPS, RVSM and Fuel Tank Safety Courses.
Structure Repair for Engineer courses with Boeing.
Weight and Balance courses with Boeing.
Skills and abilities:
- MS Office Tools, ANSYS , Pro-engineer , Microsoft project and MatLab, and
Internet skilled user
- Ability to work under pressure, and handle multi tasks.
- Self-motivated, reliable and confident in working individually or as part of a
team with high degree of Commitment and team work spirit.
- Fast learner and always seek to expand my knowledge
- Key Responsibilities:
o To follow my trainers and learn as much as possible from them.
o Working in a team work environment.
o To proof myself and get the self-confidence.
o Arabic is my mother language.
o English: Good conversation, excellent writing, excellent reading.
Mohammad Ali Zghoul
Job Title: Servicr Engineering Manager
Company Name: JorAMCO
Phone Number: +962.797500593
Job Title: Team Leader / System engineer
Company Name: Jordan Aviation Airline
Phone Number: +962.776887579
Email Address: email@example.com