1. — ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN —
Qualified and experienced Electronic Technician with exemplary track record of success in diverse and
▪ Speak Arabic-Mother tongue, English-Business Level, languages.
▪ Certified Computer & Communication.
▪ Extensive experience in Field Technician.
▪ Experienced in Technical & Customer Support Service.
▪ Highly skilled in Application System Programming, Diagnosis and Development.
▪ Ericsson LTE Level II, Ericsson WCDMA, 65Mz RBS Upgrade, COMTRAIN Certified on
Tower Safety and Rescue, Tower Climbing, Safety Measures, certified and experienced.
LTE FIELD TECH, ERICSSON. TEXAS
JANUARY 2011 – PRESENT
▪ Assisted with script loading, hot swaps and maintenance window work.
▪ Delivered/site surveyed/warehouse inventory and proper documentation of all activities.
▪ Tested installed equipment for conformance to specifications using test equipment.
▪ Repaired, replaced and adjusted defective components.
▪ Evaluated quality of performance of installed equipment by observance and using test
▪ Adjusted and modified equipment in accordance with customer request.
▪ Enhanced performance of equipment.
▪ Demonstrated equipment and instructed customer in use of equipment.
▪ Performed E911 test calls.
WIRELESS FIELD TECHNICIAN, NCS TECHNOLOGIES. TEXAS
MARCH 2009 – NOVEMBER 2010
▪ Managed installation, commissioning, integrating and testing the RBS 3000 and 6000 series
▪ Performed well in fast paced, high pressure environments.
▪ Expertise in the development and implementation of voice and data equipment.
▪ Experienced in installing, configuration and maintenance of numerous telecom systems,
hardware and software application.
▪ Provided high levels of technical and telecommunications engineering support.
▪ Analyzed existing systems and schedule upgrades to increase performance and
Installation Commissioning Integrating
Bi-lingual Repaired Training
Maintenance Reports Customer Service
8481 Southwestern Blvd Dallas, Texas 75206
2. MOHAMMAD A1-OGAIDEY ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN
FIELD TECHNICIAN, GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. IRAQ
NOVEMBER 2008 – FEBRUARY 2009
▪ Performed pre-work safety checks on installed HW.
▪ Managed installation and termination of CAT5 cabling, coaxial cabling, grounding, surge
arrestors, software and hardware applicable for role.
▪ Assisted in maintenance on installing HW’s.
▪ Provided written reports to management on work performed.
▪ Communicated with customer to ensure projects are being completed to satisfaction.
▪ Installed different types of networking equipment’s.
FIELD TECHNICIAN, VERIZON BUSINESS (FORMER MCI) COMMUNICATIONS. IRAQ
JANUARY 2004 – JULY 2008
▪ Participated in RBS installations, integration and troubleshooting.
▪ Performed scheduled and demand maintenance.
▪ Managed microwave Mini-Link network implementation and integration.
▪ Performed physical inspection of antenna lines, antennas and document physical
parameters of set up.
▪ Installing and programing surveillance camera system for the US Embassy Compound
▪ Managed language and interpretation within field of work for both Arabic and English
▪ Worked as a supervisor for Verizon in the Iraqi side of the MOD Project part related to the
cell phone communication system aimed to service the Iraqi army.
Institute of Technology (Computer & Communications Certificate)
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST