1. Mohan Balekundri E-mail: email@example.com
Objective Seeking managerial level assignments in Process Management / Service
Delivery / Operations / Training Management with a leading organization of
repute in ITES / BPO / KPO industry.
An upper-level management position in an executive capacity where
leadership and management skills can be exercised to improve the firm’s
expansion and long-term viability as a successful business.
Areas of Interest
Compliance, Market research and Operations, Insurance and Financial
Services, Banking, Finance and Account.
Profile Summary • A result oriented & performance driven professional with over 9
years of experience in:
~Operations Management ~Service Delivery
~Recruitment & Selection ~Client Servicing
~Training & Development ~Team Management
• Currently working with 24/7 Customer Pvt Ltd, Bangalore as Manager
Operations managing 108 FTE’s dealing with Australian Telecom Program,
“Optus” – Chat Program.
• Used instincts, insight, judgment, and timing to succeed in: Operations
Management, focusing on maximizing customer satisfaction, process
compliance and Process improvement initiatives to achieve maximum
efficiency in various operations
• Skilled in managing entire process operations with an aim to accomplish
corporate plans & goals successfully
• Adroit in prioritizing needs, identifying new and upcoming revenue stream
for business growth & excellence
• Demonstrated business acumen in handling operations, discharging
functions and achieving organization growth
• An effective communicator with strong planning, problem solving,
relationship building and leadership skills
• Kaizen project:
Enhancing program seat utilization from 1.06 to 1.50 resulting
optimum utilization of available resources and cost reduction.
Creation on multi skilled team well equipped to handle calls and
process back end work. This has resulted in creating a robust
structure to manage performance and back up for any unforeseen
• Received Best Manager award for the Quarter Jan’11 – Mar’11.
• Received People Star Award for exceeding performance and controlling
attrition for the quarter Apr’11 – Jun’11.
• Awarded Orion star award for maintaining high performance with low
attrition for the quarter Jul’11 – Sep’11 and Apr’13 to Jun’13 in Bangalore
2. Core Competencies
• Managing overall functioning of processes by identifying improvement areas
and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction
• Setting out quality standards for various operational areas and ensuring
high-quality customer experience, while adhering to the SLAs and work
• Identifying & networking with prospective clients, generating business from
the new / existing accounts and achieving increased sales growth
• Interacting with customers to ensure area of concern can be worked upon
for improved / effective service levels
• Looking after recruitment process encompassing sourcing, screening, short-
listing, selection, etc.
• Mentoring and training team members to ensure operational efficiency
• Creating & sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development
opportunities and motivates high performance amongst the team members
3. Work Experience 24/7 Customer PVT LTD
Designation: Manager Operations – Chat Program
Period served: Mar-2015 till date
• Pivotal in meeting the program headcount requirement by actively involving
in hiring process. Current headcount lifted from 30 FTE’s to 310 FTE’s
during the period Apr’15 to Oct’2015.
• Actively engaging with various stakeholders to understand the requirements
and ensuring the delivery in the stipulated time.
• Focus on People and performance to enhance program metrics like NPS,
FCR (First Call resolution), Chats per Hour (CPH) and Escalations.
• Driving financial metrics to attain optimum revenue by focusing on Revenue
per Agent “RPA”, Billable Hours, Buffer % and Attrition.
• Getting the Front Line Leaders up the curve to ensure seamless operations
process by continues monitoring, feedback and follow-ups.
• Periodic reviews/meeting with Clients, Front line leaders and core staff to
build a strong communication system, exchange ideas, work on
feedback/issues and create One Team atmosphere.
• Profile includes scheduling, career planning, succession planning,
performance management and communication.
WNS Global Services PVT LTD
Designation: Deputy Manager (Operations)
Period served: Jan - 2010 till Feb - 2014
• Managing accounts and collections aspects for Aviva customers dealing with
motor and home insurance.
• Supervising debt collections, debt arrangements/ payment plans, premium
collections, payment re-conciliation etc.
• Ensuring TAT above 98% by analyzing incoming volumes and available
resources. Quality on calls and back office to be maintained above 97%.
• Single point of contact for onshore stakeholders for all program related
• QMS documentation and implementation as per ISO 9001-2008
• Reviewing and validation on quarterly BCP documentation.
• Reviewing and validation of performance incentives and appraisals.
• Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training
Mphasis, HP Company (Bangalore)
Designation: Customer Experience Coach (Operations)
Period served: Oct - 2005 till Jan - 2010
• Handling inbound calls from UK (Leading Bank) customers pertaining to
their bank details and payment queries. Eg Setting standing orders, bill
payment and helping in CHAPS transfer.
• Identifying customer dis-satisfaction/ escalations and directing such queries
to appropriate team.
• Providing feedback and coaching to the team members to maintain
consistency in CEI (Customer Experience Index) scores.
• In charge for team Quality & CSI Analysis and improvement plan.
• Call Type and volume analysis for the unit.
• Organizing Rewards and Recognition for the floor.
• Responsible for Client Certification of Agents, Supervisors and Unit
Date of Birth : 06-Aug-1984
Father’s Name : P V Balekundri
Marital Status : Married
Languages : Educated in English & Hindi
Spoken skills : English, Hindi and Marathi.
Nationality : Indian
Location Preference: Bangalore
Why Hire Me?
Creative, energetic, reasonable work experience and a good team member,
which could mean a great deal to your organization.
I hereby declare that the details mentioned above are true and best to my knowledge.