NO: 26, Suvalpet IInd Street, Akkaiyanaidu street,
Tiruttani – 631 209.
Mobile No: +918220969086
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 8+years of experience in Quality Assurance
& 2 years experience in audits Process enhancement initiatives/Analysis, ISO/TS 16949:2009.
Currently working with Caparo Engineering Ind., Ltd, as Engineer in QA. Expertise in
designing/streamlining processes/procedures to facilitate Robust Quality Management Systems.
Proficient in preparing the quality plans and control charts in a view to keep check the quality
standards. Process Knowledge of latest standards like MSA, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, QC TOOLS,.
Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and inter-personal skills with proven ability in driving
numerous quality enhancement, process improvement and cost savings initiatives during the
career span. Effective communicator with relationship management & analytical/negotiation
skills; possess a flexible& Result oriented attitude. Process & machine skills are Hot forging.
1. Present Organization : Caparo Engineering India Ltd., (Forging Division)
Designation : Engineer (Quality Assurance)
Duration : July 2010 to till date.
Organization Profile : Manufacturing of forging components for Automobile industries such as
Connecting Rods, Camshaft, Crank Shaft, Piston rack, Tie rod arm, Tragram Support
Arm, Coupling assy., Spindle arm etc., and Aerospace components for Aerospace
industries and Non-automotive components such as Clamp Assy., Counter Holder, Ram
connection etc., Accredited with AS9100 and TS16949.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Completed more projects with interactive relationship between the customer and the
supplier; it aims at ensuring the products fit to the customer requirements with no
adjustment in quality & inspection.
• Preparing and maintaining necessary documents to comply with ISO/TS: 16949/2009 and
other statutory quality Standards, coordinating with corporate office.
• Evaluation of alternative suppliers, selection of the most appropriate supplier for
outsourcing of the forged components.
• Process simplification of new developed component.
• Responsible for In-Process Quality & Final product quality for all Forging Press Line.
• Process control in hot forging stage
• Doing Process & Product Audits as per schedule.
• Responsible for Dies/Tooling inspection & release for production.
2. • Coordinating with customer for ISIR process.
• Co-coordinating with die shop and implementing the corrective action in dies.
• Addressing to customers for resolving the quality issue.
• Knowledge and Handling of MPI.
• Doing all kind of SAP activities which related to Quality module, Production and PPC
modules. Such as Inspection plan creation, Equipment management, Quality notification,
consolidate Rejection report making, Production punching, stock transferring, Production
Order creation, PR Creations, etc.,
• Reduced the In-house rejection percentage level in various components from 7.5% to
1.78% (Ave. in 2015) by using of QC tools.
• Taken all procedural documents & Records for TS 16949.
• Comparison matrix made for purchasing the quality instrument and gauges.
• Preparing ISIR, MSA, and New Development documents.
2. Name of Organization: Ashveens Forging Pvt., Ltd., Kakkalur, Thiruvallur.
Designation: QC In-charge for Forging Drop Hammer (1 Ton, 2 Ton Hammers and 350 Ton Screw
Duration : Jan2008-June2010.
Manufacturer of automobile & Non-Automobile components such as flange, clevis, knuckles,
yokes, connecting rod, sockets, levers, gate valve plate forgings and Machining, etc.,
Roles and Responsibilities:
• In process inspection & Final inspection
• Analysis of rejection percentage, PPM and Cost.
• Inspection of dies and press tools
• To control In-house rejection, rework and customer complaints within the set target.
• Visiting to customers for resolving the quality issue.
• Implementation of Corrective action plan for reducing the %rejection & rework
• 5'S implementation, Safety Audits.
• Allocation of man power and materials according to plan
• Preparing planning schedule
• Periodical workmen distribution and all stages inspection till the job is completed
• Eliminate useless work.
• Maintain discipline according to safety rules.
• Increased the productivity level as doubled for PB& PA (Iljin) shafts by changing the design.
• Die life increased in Gear Shafts as doubled by Nitriding coating.
• Giving continuous suggestion for die life improvement for the running and development
• In house Rejection Reduced from 4% to 1.2%.
3. Name of Organization: Lucas-TVS Ltd., Padi,
Duration : June 2007 – Dec2007
Designation : Diploma Trainee (Patrol Inspection) for Machine Shop.
Manufacturing of Auto Electrical Components of Commercial and light commercial vehicles
D.M.E. – March-2007
A.M.S. Polytechnic College, Avadi, I.A.F, Chennai-55.
Percentage Secured: 75%
H.S.C.- March 2004
Dr, Radha Krishnan, Govt, Boys, Hr.,Sec. School, Thiruttani.
Percentage Secured: 76%
• SAP QM module in the Inspection Lot Selection, Results Recording, Defects Recording, Usage
Decision, Notification, Test Certificates, and Service Order for Calibration Instruments.
• SAP PP module in the Production punching from Shot blasting stage to FG stage, Purchase Request
for Consumables, Instruments, Gauges, etc.,
• Versed with Microsoft office, AutoCAD & PRO E
Father’s name : Sekar.L
Permanent Address :#24, Suvalpet IInd Street, Akkaiyanaidu street, Tiruttani. 630 209.
Date of Birth : 19-02-1987
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
4. Languages Known : Tamil & English
I hereby declare that all statements made in this resume are true and correct to the best of my
knowledge and belief.
Place: Chennai Yours Faithfully,