5. At the end of the class, the students will
learn about ….
Noun and pronoun
Identifying them in the sentence
Using them in different sitation
6. Noun is the name of any person, place and things
Person : Rahim, Karim, Belal
Place : Thakurgaon, Dhaka, Rangpur
Things : Chair, Fan, Watch
7. Noun acts as a subject in a sentence. It has 5 functions
1. Subject of a verb : Kamal is my friend.
2. object of a verb : I know Kamal.
3. complement: Kamal is honest.
4. Object of a preposition : I live in Thakurgaon.
5. Apposition of another noun : Messi, a footballer, is my
8. A pronoun uses in place of a noun. It is of 8 kinds
1. Personal pronoun : I, He, She
2. Demonstrative pronoun : This, That
3. Indefinite Pronoun : Every, None, All
4. Distributive Pronoun : Each
5. Relative Pronoun : Who Which That
6. Reciprocal Pronoun : Each other
7.Interrogative Pronoun : Who Which
8.Reflexive Pronoun : Myself, Himself, herself
9. Group Work
Fill in the gaps with Noun/Pronoun
1. ___ is the capital of Bangladesh
2. I know ___.
3. I ____ do the work.
4. I want the pen____ is red.
5. ____ are playing football.