2. Then I created the columns with 2 on each page to follow
the layout I planned to use. This will help to structure the
page and to put the body copy into columns.
3. I used the rectangle tool and placeholders to lay out the
page and to plan out where each of the elements will go. I
also created layers to keep each of the elements organised.
4. Then I placed the images into the place holders on the
page. And I used the transform tool to resize them in the
5. I then used the horizontal type tool to place heading and
the stand first. I used the same font from the cover lines
for the heading, and the body copy font for the stand first.
6. Then I added an inverted commas graphic to add a visual
element to the page which draws the viewers attention to
7. I then pasted in the text and adjusted the layout of the text
into columns and changed the colour of the questions to make
them stand out more. At this point I also added in a dotted
border to give it more of a fun aesthetic.
8. Finally, I pasted in a gradient background image to make the
style fit better with the theme.