screenshots of front cover and double page spread.pptx
1. Firstly, I added my frame tool across the whole page. I
added my background after that I will place all my page
2. Next, I placed another frame tool, this time on a separate layer, so I could add
my main cover image and ensure that it is the correct size and in the right
3. Next, I added my text with the font MAGAZINE. I then positioned it to ensure it was in the middle of the
page and followed my selected colour scheme
4. My masthead was selected next where I used the font Neon Club Music this was positioned at the
top of the screen to fit the codes and conventions of usual magazines. Again the red colour was
5. The text chosen was to ensure that I had little white space. This is similar to other rock magazines as
many of them have very little white space. I also made sure to position it so it is not covering my main
cover image or the headline.
6. The pull quote was added in the same font but a separate colour to separate it from the rest of the
text to show that it is apart of the main story, like in the circle.
7. Finally I added the barcode I had found on a free image site to include on my front cover
9. Again, just like my front cover I started with the object frame tool and selected the whole
page. On this I placed my background to layer on the rest of my double page spread. I also
made column guidelines to show where my copy will go.
10. My main body image was added next which is text wrapped around my body copy. I wanted it
to be in the middle as it would grab the audiences attention quickly.