• In 1900, the Great Northern Paper Company [GNP] was founded in Millinocket, Maine.
The paper mill started off strong, producing up to 240 tons of newsprint on a daily basis
• At the end of the 20th century, a lot of publishing companies were outsourcing to other
countries around the world because they charged less than the GNP. As a result, GNP lost
a lot of business and had to close many of their plants, and lay off hundreds of workers,
including 400 workers in the small town of East Millinocket
• Things turned around when they signed a deal to produce 3,000 tons of paper in 2012
• With whom did they sign the deal and what was the deal?
In 1998, Brin and Page took the weekend off to go the Burning Man
festival in Nevada. ____ was designed by them and added to the
homepage to let their users know they were out of office and couldn't
fix technical issues like a server crash
The Burning Man doodle -
The first Google doodle!
• The term X is a broad term referring to a number of supernatural legendary creatures.
The term is generally used in reference to elf-like creatures, including fairies, and similar
beings (although not earth beings), but can also signify various spiritual beings, including
• In Eoin Colfer's Artemis Fowl books, X are a race of fairies with green skin and wings. In
The Spiderwick Chronicles, X are creatures that resemble insects or flowers
• In the early 1940s, an elf-like cartoon figure — a X — made his appearance in an
advertisement for Y, it was called X-boy
• The company introduced X until 1961 and the name was inspired by X-boy
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.