Market research for tourism businesses, destinations and associations is critical for success success. Research provides a platform to go forward in your business allowing you to be armed with the knowledge of variants that will play a vital part in your success and future.
No matter what size your tourism company or organisation, all successful business managers and owners must have an understanding of a few of the following basics:
- Operating markets – my local area or the world.
- Competitors – who are they, how successful are they?
- Who are your customers and what are their needs?
- Are people interested in my product?
- What does it take to be competitive?
You may think you know all about your product and your customers, but often, we are too close to it be make sound judgments and business decisions.
Market research for Tourism will help you put the customer at the centre of every business decision you make.