1. NANDINI SHENOY
101, Niharika, Film City Road, Yashodham, Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 4000 63
Phone: +91 9833221010; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OPERATIONS & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT/ CLIENT SERVICING PROFESSIONAL – BANKING
Keen to have a challenging and performance oriented career across Banking/ Financial Sector with an organization of
distinction, giving me an opportunity to synthesize my potential & expertise and learning & technical skills for the development
of professional/ personal goals & organizational objective.
• Customer-focused, organized and highly empowered professional with over 15 years of experience in the domain of Retail/
Investment Banking, Strategy Planning, Portfolio Management, Process Management, Business Acquisition,
Service/Control Management, Boosting Turnovers, Continuous Improvement, Client Servicing, Training and Development.
• Displayed professional excellence in managing Transaction Banking, Audit, Business Analysis, Revenue Generation, Trade
Desk, Life Insurance, Mutual Funds, Investment Products booking. Strong relations builder having ability to acquire and
retain continued patronage of HNI, NRI, Corporate and other high profile clients.
• Experience in entire gamut of operations involved in Currency Chest Management, Vault/ Teller Operations, running cash
services vertical offering umbrella solutions in Cash Management, Risk Management and Anti-Money Laundering. Proven
abilities in creating, training and developing teams to maximize revenue generation across all potential segments.
• Adroit in handling operations for minimizing error level and enhancing productivity and implementing service strategies
according to the set targets and controlling service deliverable as per given SLAs/ TAT. Expertise in building and nurturing
relations with clients to ensure their retention & continued patronage and retaining wide base of clientele with effective
• A keen planner with solution oriented approach in addressing operational issues, resolving performance bottlenecks with
expertise in devising policies & plans for improving business performance and achieving desired objectives and
organizational growth. Self motivated, resourceful, adaptable with good communication, presentation and analytical skills.
CITIBANK N. A., MUMBAI Jan’05 – Present
Service Relationship Manager
• Spearheading efforts in handling HNI clients for the bank worth Net Relationship Value of INR 20+ MN across all branch
• Managing specialized commercial accounts, current accounts, business lending accounts and trade transactions and
coordinating with trade units for all trade related Import & Export transaction. Acting as a bridge between treasury &
customers to fix rates for transactions.
• As per the rapport building, getting the Citibank as the primary account for all transactions, in turn generating maximum
Current Account floats leading to high revenue generation for the branch.
• Continuously following up & facilitating Foreign exchange inward/ outward transactions to build revenues.
• Advising customers on proper documentation required for transactions; ensuring smooth transaction without any FX loss.
Also encouraging customers for getting inward remittances through Citibank.
• Preparing and timely reporting/ submitting documents related to FDI, FCGPR, ODI, APR & all other regulatory/ FEMA
reporting to RBI.
• Issuing letters/ reminders to customer on regular intervals for completing the regulatory reporting.
• Interacting with the customers to understand and analyze their needs/ requirements while assisting them for the required
services and suggesting appropriate solutions and maintaining customer relationships to build the future perceptiveness.
• Responsible for all the financial activities of the clients while strategically defined the financial objectives, building relation
with them through courtesy calls to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
2. • Managing and advising the clients while helping them to build a long term investment portfolio across the most viable
product range as well as systematically enhance their equity exposure as a part overall financial plan.
• Handling cross selling of multiple other product offerings of the bank to the existing customers and identifying new
potential customers, assisting them in fulfillment of all their financial needs and managing revenue assurance function.
• Responsible for planning and implementing periodical programs to monitor customer delight and analysis of client portfolio
performance, perform profitability analysis and devise measures for increasing customer retention levels.
• Ensuring maintenance /updating of accurate and authentic accounts and high level of service delivery to maximize customer
• Complying with all applicable statutory provisions to ensure hassle free business operations, preparing proper
documentation at all stages of all transaction and monitoring record keeping as per applicable norms.
• Providing leadership to a team and integrating their efforts to maximize overall team productivity and providing constant
motivational inputs to encourage the staff attain highest performance standards.
Service and Controls Manager
• Overall responsibility of handling vault functions, managed vault limits and individual cash box limits and daily reporting of
high volume cash transactions to the Business.
• Accountable for Queue Management at the teller counter and handled cash transactions at the teller counter for the entire
branch on daily basis with a team of 4 tellers; ensured nil shortages and overages in cash.
• Identified duplicate currency-notes & also facilitated the staff members about features of Indian currency and Note refund
rules of RBI.
• Streamlined operations and provided advice for corrective measures for Cash Management Service
• Strictly maintained Service Level Adherence and complaint management with the teams end with good and timely
coordination. Thus ensured rich customer experience in each and every interaction and transaction.
NRI Service Manager
• Managed all NRI & Domestic walk-in customers, established healthy business relations with NRI clients through emails,
mailers for securing repeat business & long term loyalty and worked towards solving their queries and complaints efficiently
in coordination with various backend units.
• Followed up with potential clients to convert into business. Provided end to end NRI services and increased the NCA
numbers, CASA, FD and cross selling of various products.
• Fulfilled various requests pertaining to change of address, debit card applications, internet banking, cheque book,
statement of accounts, fund transfer, RTGS, customer cheque collections etc.; ensured timely processing and execution of
all customer instructions.
• Prepared and maintained regular MIS reports for strategic review.
E-SERVE INTERNATIONAL LTD., MUMBAI Feb’96 – Dec’04
Manager – Western Region Customer Care Unit
• Worked as an overall in-charge of all western region escalations to the CEO – Citigroup India.
• Responsible for reviewing and resolving all cases from Cradle to Grave escalated to business managers, banking
ombudsman, legal cases and press threats across all product range. Followed up on urgent and escalated cases.
• Amicably negotiated & resolved most of the cases which involved high value compensation or press threats or legal threats.
Put in best efforts to settle Legal notice cases at the early stages to avoid getting into courts.
• Reviewed and conducted root cause analysis of the case post resolution and recommended on various process change/
Improvements to business to avoid such incidences in future.
Query Resolution Unit – Up Country
• Established the entire process for smooth functioning of all the activities including cash delivery, cash pickup, cheque
pickup and branch coordination with upcountry Citiphone locations (Pune, Ahmedabad, Baroda etc.), when these were
merged with Citiphone Mumbai.
• Developed SLAs for various services for various units and vendors and tracked and reviewed CPO’s SLS with proper
Trainer - Banking
• Responsible for providing training to all the new joiners on Standardized Banking PEP (Product Empowerment & Process)
and disseminating process changes to the floor teams.
3. • Coordinated with product Managers/ Process Owners on new products & process and prepared training materials & ppt.
• Evaluated Citiphone Officer’s call and provided timely feedback to the CPO’s. Prepared and circulated Quiz to all CPO’s on
latest Products and Processes to keep them updated of the changes and helps in faster query resolution to the customers.
• Successfully handled discussion with Audit team to resolve their queries.
Citigold – Phone Banking Officer
• Started as the Citiphone Credit Card Officer for handling all credit card queries over the phone.
• Had excellent product & process knowledge, call evaluation feedback and customer appreciation, thus transferred to
handle the Citigold Banking customers and subsequently promoted as trainer for banking products.
M & N PUBLICATIONS, MUMBAI Apr’95 – Feb’96
Tele Marketing – Space Selling
TATA SHARE AND REGISTRY LTD., MUMBAI Oct’93 – Mar’94
Awards & Recognitions:
• Awarded with Certificate of Appreciation for achieving the highest persistency in July 2011, and winning the Life Insurance
• Declared as the Winner of ‘The RCA Hall of Fame’ for the month of January 2010.
• Awarded with Certificate of Excellence for CITIGOLD Contribution for the month of January 2009, August 2008 & July 2008.
• Certificate in recognition of outstanding performance towards winning the “The Catch & Carry Contest” In Q4 2007 for
opening maximum NRI accounts.
• Anti-Money Laundering
• Client Excellence
• Code of Conduct
• Fraud Awareness
M. Com., 1998
B. Com., 1993
M V & L U college affiliated to University of Mumbai
MS Office, Windows and Internet Applications
Date of Birth: 12th
References: Available on Request