• Interactive messages can be combined
together in the same flow.
• Users cannot select more than one option at
the same time from a list or button
message, but they can go back and re-open
a previous message.
• List or reply button messages cannot be
used as notifications. Currently, they can
only be sent within 24 hours of the last
message sent by the user. If you try to send
a message outside the 24-hour window, you
get an error message.
• Supported platforms: iOS, Android, and
• Location Message are helpful to send
geolocation of a place via Latitude and
• Location Message sends a map object
pointed to the marked location.
• This object can be opened in the Google
Maps for navigation and native Google Map
• Media Messages are useful to send
messages containing audio, documents,
images, stickers, or videos to your
• WhatsApp API supports sending and
receiving media messages with WhatsApp
users. The API works like sending MMS
messages, however there are some rules
and restrictions that are unique to
WhatsApp. unlike MMS, a WhatsApp media
message can only contain one media
attachment. Any additional attachments will
We hope you found the presentation useful
and informative. Looking forward in serving
Thank You for your time!