1/3 cup Greek yogurt
1/3 cup sour cream
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried chives
1/4 teaspoon dill
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
pinch each of salt and pepper
1/2 cup hot sauce (like Cholula)
4 tablespoons butter
scant 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
olive oil, for greasing the pan
1 medium head cauliflower (7 - 8 cups)
2. Make the dip:
1. In a medium bowl whisk all the dip ingredients together. Cover and
Make the hot sauce:
1. Add the hot sauce and butter to a small saucepan set over medium-
low heat. Stir to melt the butter and cook 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan, garlic powder and
Make the cauliflower:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large non-stick baking sheet
generously with olive oil.
2. Cut the head of cauliflower into florets - not too small - they will shrink as
3. Place the cauliflower in a large bowl and pour the hot sauce over it. Mix it
well until the cauliflower are well coated.
4. Spread them out on the baking sheet, drizzle any sauce left in the bowl
over them. Sprinkle them lightly with salt.
5. Bake 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and toss the cauliflower,
scraping up any sauce that is laying on the bottom of the pan. Spread them
6. Bake 15 more minutes. Take them out of the oven and toss again. Check
them with a fork or taste one to see how tender they are.
7. If they're not done put them back in the oven until they are - it shouldn't
take longer than another 10 minutes.
8. Serve warm or at room temperature with the ranch yogurt dip.